October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems a bit condescending to state that without professional engineering licensure you aren't a professional in a workspace, which is what the user you quoted was implying. A bit rude.
Working for a civil engineering consultant, you aren't officially an engineer in anyone's eyes until you have a PE.  

I'm teetering between phase 5 (anger) and going full circle back to phase 1 (calm). I have bouts of anger at NCEES for not having some sort of set date for a deadline like every other professional organization would have. I am also at peace with my results and am ready to just move on to either getting a promotion at work or getting back to studying. I also can't wait to get this stupid suitcase of manuals out of my office. 
Yeah, I want to move the materials away from my room as well!

Gonna enjoy me a Bloomin' Onion.  Alright alright alright.

All I have to do to activate the cards and receive my license is wire $2,000 to a Nigerian prince.
Can I get his email? I have some savings I could wire.

Last edited by a moderator:
I messaged someone on the NCEES live chat this morning, I asked if the results are being released this week and they said "8-10 weeks and they don't have any further information" 

I'm kinda feeling the results come next week...Here comes another weekend full wondrous anxiety  

its not even a scan-tron.  The folks who produce bid lip reading are doing the scoring!!   Can you be a backpack????

I messaged someone on the NCEES live chat this morning, I asked if the results are being released this week and they said "8-10 weeks and they don't have any further information" 

I'm kinda feeling the results come next week...Here comes another weekend full wondrous anxiety  
Please don't bug the chat folks. They literally won't tell you anything besides 8-10 weeks. 

Back