October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See ya'll tomorrow. Luckily I have a meeting all morning to distract me.  Unless I get the email in the meeting, then the meeting is screwed.
BTW, did you have Turochy as a teacher? I went to UA but was involved in a lot of ITE stuff before I graduated in 2016. 

Each correct answer is worth one point. An incorrect answer is worth zero points.

But relative contribution of each question to the cut score is not equal. So as a general example one question may contribute 0.7 pts toward the cut score and another contributes 0.2 pts.
RB’s smart!

image.gif

...The difficulty of the question is weighted and considered when determining the cut score. Let's say hypothetically they determine the cut score is 68 (out of 80) based on the difficulty and expectations for each question. Once that cut score is determined, you have to get 68 right to pass. It doesn't matter if your 68 points come from easy questions or hard questions. They all count the same toward your pass/fail.

🤙

image.gif

Mrs Headge and I are going to Galaxy's Edge in Florida next Wednesday.
As I sit here reading this putting together my c3po metal earth model

also, I am more in the samurai camp than western. Yes there are blasters & one horse towns, but that tribal house vein is *very* samurai. 

If we haven't already reached it, I feel like we're on the doorstep of anarchy right now.
Srsly. Everyone went from “well I hope it’s soon, I’m going crazy send help” to “YOU GUYS ARE ALL BLIGHTS ON MY EXISTENCE, in my opinion Mandalorian is quite good, DONT STEAL MY PREVIOUS POST YOU PARASITE”. 

Back