October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's Day 46 now? Let's do a Phase roll-call? I have been in Phase 3 (Worry) for a couple of days now. I am confident I passed, primarily because I have a terrible memory and have already forgotten all the mistakes I've made :)
I was in Phase 1 until last week, and now I'm in Phase 5. It's been quite a roller coaster.

I think it's Day 46 now? Let's do a Phase roll-call? I have been in Phase 3 (Worry) for a couple of days now. I am confident I passed, primarily because I have a terrible memory and have already forgotten all the mistakes I've made :)
I'm not sure what phase I'm in... Probably a mixture of heavy Phase 4 and lighter 5.  Basically since exam day I have felt pretty unconfident about my results - mostly because the only questions I remember are the few that I couldn't figure out.  And since the only questions I remember are the ones I didn't know, it feels like I didn't know how to do the entire exam.

What phase is the pissed off phase? 😂 

Been in a relatively light Phase 4 for a couple weeks.

Really, just ready to either drop this big, stinky deuce, or get off the pot.

he didn't have to wait for anyone else, you can leave the exam room as long as it's before the 15 minute warning. 
Yeah that's true, and he did leave for lunch early, and he left the afternoon early, but he still had to wait around extra long for the afternoon section to start. He could have been out of there at least an hour earlier and enjoyed his afternoon in Milwaukee

I'm at whatever phase this is and 100% think it should be added to the Phase Master List ⬇️⬇️⬇️

I DEFINITELY passed and also DEFINITELY failed the exam.
I've been calling that the Schrodinger's Cat Subphase of Phase 4, though that's not official, unless @RBHeadge PE wants to make it so.

Either way, it hit me pretty hard at the end of last week.

Back