October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been lurking here for a long time.  Created an account just to say hello.  I eagerly await the NY results.  Godspeed everyone who doesn't know yet.
Oh man, I hope you like waiting for the actual license number!  A whole 'nother batch of waiting depending on where you are on the list.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
Massachusetts people!! Go to your PCS account.

I had been there all morning, refreshing just as often as I had been on the NCEES site.

All morning it said something like "PE Exam - Results Pending"

now it says this!!

If It lets me pay for a MA PE License, I'm assuming/hoping that means I passed??!!

View attachment 15249
Cross reference this with whatever was posted in the previous years' Mass state threads. I know there is a potential backdoor in there somewhere.

Failed. Civil - Structural. 2nd attempt. 27 AM/19 PM. (Worse than my previous score even after taking a review course.) 🙄
dont be discouraged this is a lot easier said then done but get back up and take another swing all my buddies failed on the first go around and passed on the 2nd or 3rd try structural is the hardest of the civil from what ive heard!!! you got this just keep trying !!!

If my results still show pending, but I'm able to register for another PE exam where FE says exam of this type was previously passed.  Am I cooked or do I still have hope?

Can you please say which course you used and what you would have done differently please? 
Absolutely! I used the EET Structural Depth review course. While I think the course was thorough, I'm not sure it helped. I don't think it was EET's fault, I think this was just a new exam cycle with some new questions. I plan to use them again and retry! :)

Another factor I think played into it significantly is that, for my first attempt, I was able to study A LOT at work because we were kind of in our off-season. This attempt I was working overtime, trying to juggle my personal life and extracurriculars, and study for the exam. I think I was just burnt out after studying for, essentially, a year straight.

Sorry...I failed in April..Which review class did you take if you don't mind me asking?
Not at all! I took the EET Structural Depth review course. While I think the course was thorough, I'm not sure it helped. I don't think it was EET's fault, I think this was just a new exam cycle with some new questions. I plan to use them again and retry!  :)

Back