October 2019 P.E. ELECTRICAL POWER

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone that has passed and good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. 

For those who got the dreaded red box, I'm so sorry! Go ahead and decide to take a few weeks off and then jump right back on the wagon. I took some time off between April 19' and the Oct 19' exams but I've almost convinced myself to give it another go so I'll be in the same boat with you. I wished I would have kept going.

Congrats to everyone that has passed and good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. 

For those who got the dreaded red box, I'm so sorry! Go ahead and decide to take a few weeks off and then jump right back on the wagon. I took some time off between April 19' and the Oct 19' exams but I've almost convinced myself to give it another go so I'll be in the same boat with you. I wished I would have kept going.
Hello @daydreambeliever  I think I remember you from the Oct '18 threads.  Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm still waiting on my results...

Hello @daydreambeliever  I think I remember you from the Oct '18 threads.  Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm still waiting on my results...
Yeah, I'm a habitual PE test taker  :brickwall:  Hopefully I'll get it on my next try.

Good luck to you! Fingers crossed! What state are you in? Are they typically a 1st day release state?

Yeah, I'm a habitual PE test taker  :brickwall:  Hopefully I'll get it on my next try.

Good luck to you! Fingers crossed! What state are you in? Are they typically a 1st day release state?
Tennessee.  Last year I'm pretty sure we got it the same day most of the others did, so typically 1st day.

Back