October 2019 P.E. ELECTRICAL POWER

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks, this must have been agonizing. The worst may be over, the grades are definitely coming out next week. I don't know why NCEES can't put a firm date when they are 2 weeks from publishing the results saving folks anxiety. At the beginning there  might be a lot of variables but after 5-6 weeks of exam, they have a clear picture and  should be able to put out a firm date towards the end. Once they give you a date, you mentally prepare yourself to wait till that time and you know there is nothing you can do. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@roy167 couldn't agree with you more. There is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't set a deadline and meet it. I would be okay with the release date being 10 weeks out on a firm date. They should re consider the impact this has on the test takers and set a release date. Hopefully next week will be the end of this wait. 

For an organization responsible for licensing, I am still completely baffled at how or why they would allow a question to appear twice, talking Power Afternoon session.  As controlled as the exams are, I find it very difficult to believe it slipped through their proofing process. 
tenor.gif

….I spent more time than necessary flipping back and forth to check to find the difference between the two questions. It legit took me ~4 more minutes to answer the same question the second time as it did the first.  There's absolutely no chance that it was intentional, as there was only one question separating the two....
tenor.gif

It was both in the PM section. Question 38 and question 40. I emailed NCEES. The response email was they will forward my comments to the committee of SME’s for review. Any changes resulting from this review will be applied to all affected examinees.
tenor.gif

Back