October 2019 P.E. ELECTRICAL POWER

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCEES Guide says :

Examinee Survey
NCEES will email you an online post-exam
survey 7–10 days after the exam. This is your
opportunity to provide feedback on the exam
process and the exam site conditions. If you have
feedback specific to an exam question, provide
it immediately after the exam through your
MyNCEES account.

NCEES Guide says :

Examinee Survey
NCEES will email you an online post-exam
survey 7–10 days after the exam. This is your
opportunity to provide feedback on the exam
process and the exam site conditions. If you have
feedback specific to an exam question, provide
it immediately after the exam through your
MyNCEES account.
I cannot imagine how much NCEES giggles at the silliness that surrounds scoring, surveys, or which quarter the moon cycle is on.

I cannot imagine how much NCEES giggles at the silliness that surrounds scoring, surveys, or which quarter the moon cycle is on.
And they do watch this forum pretty closely, especially right after an administration, so I'm sure the giggling is profound.

There is a long-running "joke" on this site that if you get the NCEES survey, you have failed. DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS. IT IS NONSENSE. EVERYONE gets the survey.

There is no way to know if you have passed or failed before the official timeline.

There are other jokes they try as well, like saying if you can go into NCEES and try to register for the next PE Exam and you can, you have failed. DON'T believe this one either.

Just wait for your results like the rest of us.

There is a long-running "joke" on this site that if you get the NCEES survey, you have failed. DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS. IT IS NONSENSE. EVERYONE gets the survey.

There is no way to know if you have passed or failed before the official timeline.

There are other jokes they try as well, like saying if you can go into NCEES and try to register for the next PE Exam and you can, you have failed. DON'T believe this one either.

giphy.gif

:banhim:

giphy.gif

Took the test in MO today too. Was blindsided by a lot of questions asked, to say the least. As mentioned in the above comments, there were a lot of topics I thought were standard and spent a lot of time studying that were completely left off. 

I spent a few-hundred hours studying, and it feels like I studied for the wrong test. (Because I don't what that was...)
felt the same way

3 different review courses, entirety of PPI book, like 6 different practice exam sources... it was crazy

even crazier when they had a question that was literally asking for an angle on a simple circle. that question must have taken 15 seconds. 

felt the same way

3 different review courses, entirety of PPI book, like 6 different practice exam sources... it was crazy

even crazier when they had a question that was literally asking for an angle on a simple circle. that question must have taken 15 seconds. 
I don't even know what reference book what have that information in it. I know the FE reference handbook like the back of my hand and I know it has a ton of geometry in it. That would be my first go-to and pray. 

Any other references anyone knows about you would find answers to generic questions like this? 

I don't even know what reference book what have that information in it. I know the FE reference handbook like the back of my hand and I know it has a ton of geometry in it. That would be my first go-to and pray. 

Any other references anyone knows about you would find answers to generic questions like this? 
wait... are you joking?

Patiently waiting for Monday to get our results (day #38).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back