October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg yes

we're reaching the end of days for this thanksgiving food. leftovers get trashed tomorrow. I need to think of what to cook later on and i'm leaning toward beef stew.
Boyfriend doesn't really eat seafood and I can only eat chicken so often. But this last week has been soooo much red meat. He's gone and tonight I have stuffed shrimp. 

try? i'd say either it's rolled over or you're not giving up the week now. although, i wouldn't give up the week anyway, as i'm never staycationing when I have time off so it would be nonrefundable! AND NO TAKE-BACKS BOSS!!! lol
I'm always staycationing because the husband is in school and we is poor, lol

If HR doesn't let him, he promised me comp time. I'll hold him to it. Usually, the bosses can ask for PTO to be rolled over in extenuating circumstances. 

So it's official. Lil Robot is starting violin lessons in January. So much adorable screeching and I can't wait. I love music. I hope she loves it too.

I play:

Trumpet (not in a long long time)

B-flat Clarinet

Alto Saxophone 

Anybody else play an instrument??

So it's official. Lil Robot is starting violin lessons in January. So much adorable screeching and I can't wait. I love music. I hope she loves it too.

I play:

Trumpet (not in a long long time)

B-flat Clarinet

Alto Saxophone 

Anybody else play an instrument??
Yass! +1 for violin! I started lessons 2 years ago. I still suck, but I freakin' love it.

I'm not a fan of committing young kids to an instrument unless you're Marin Alsop's parents. I mean, what choice did she have?

So thankfully, this class comes with a rented violin. She can get a feel for it but no pressure... 

Now I just have to keep the grandparents from buying her all the things. They spoil her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back