October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother and I definitely had our moments when we were kids.  I used to think it was all him, but now as an adult, I think...dang, I was really bossy with him.  OOPS. LOVE YOU BROTHER.
I was just exaggerating. But it was similar for us. We are only 1.5 yrs apart. So growing up, his attitude was big brothery. And I was like, we are technically the same age so stop bossing me. But now that we are older the small age gap means we are good buddies.

Ahhhhhhh, okay.  I'm used to living in small quarters.  Main thing that helped with me was thinking more vertically instead of sizing.  My new apartment mighttttt be bigger than your house.  Which is confusing.  I now feel like I need to measure my apartment when I get home (I'm horrible at guessing square-footage).  I purged a ton before I moved into my new apartment and now I'm like...I don't have enough stuff.

*Edit* - Top post?  Somehow?
I moved out of a 900 sq ft apartment to share a 600sq ft house with boyfriend and now dog lol

Hookers and blow?

EDIT - TOP :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back