October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they asked me to take my glasses off, inspected them, then asked me if I really needed them to see. 
I'd be absolutely livid at that. Like I get they're trying to prevent Google Glass or whatever. But they don't do that for the paper tests so why they're doing it for the CBT is beyond me. Plus once they've inspected them, that should have been it. CLEARLY YOU NEED THEM IF YOU"RE WEARING THEM

@jean15paul_PEPersonally I'd do the individually wrapped snack size Cabot slices. Since cheddar can withstand being unrefrigerated better than that...

When I was doing Keto, this was my go-to. I went through a block of cheese a week and still lost about 40 pounds in about 3 months.

Too bad I missed carbs too much...
I always think about doing keto...but then I remember I really like eating rice as a fall-back meal during the week, so it obvs wouldn't work.

I've also left my materials at home. After how much time I spent looking at those before the exam, I'm not sure I can stomach opening them up again before December.
I think I finally finished unpacking my stuff in like June of 2018.  I passed the Oct 2017 exam.  I wanted nothign to do with most of the things.  Obviously, I pulled my codes and such and took them back to work right away.   :)  The architects get disgruntled when you take the IBC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. Rice was what broke me back into my old habits.
Those tempting devils.  I mostly can't break it because it's so easy to use a rice cooker and have a semi-complete 'meal' without a lot of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back