October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously you've never been to a CBT test by NCEES - less than fun. 
I took the FE when you could pick your afternoon section. It was general AM and then the PM was either general or discipline (civil, electrical, mechanical). [April 2010]

They changed that one or two cycles after I took it though. 

I took the FE when you could pick your afternoon section. It was general AM and then the PM was either general or discipline (civil, electrical, mechanical). [April 2010]

They changed that one or two cycles after I took it though. 
They did that until April 2013 (that's when I took it). I think that was the last P&P FE exam administration.

Apparently our neighborhood goes insane for Halloween.  We live in a small town, so all the rural families come to our neighborhood to trick or treat. We've been stocking up on candy for months! Our neighbor told us he and his wife regularly run out of tote-sized amounts of candy, which is INSANE. I'm looking forward to it though, our neighborhood in Austin was full of grumps and we never had trick or treaters.

They did that until April 2013 (that's when I took it). I think that was the last P&P FE exam administration.
 I think it was April 2014 or October 2014 that was the last P&P. I had a buddy who graduated before me take it P&P and was sad to find out it was CBT for retakes after he failed. 

Apparently our neighborhood goes insane for Halloween.  We live in a small town, so all the rural families come to our neighborhood to trick or treat. We've been stocking up on candy for months! Our neighbor told us he and his wife regularly run out of tote-sized amounts of candy, which is INSANE. I'm looking forward to it though, our neighborhood in Austin was full of grumps and we never had trick or treaters.
Not going to lie.  I'm really hoping a much smaller amount of children arrive.  Just so you need to figure out what to do with a ton of candy post-halloween.

MAKE YOUR CO-WORKERS SUFFER

I need some keto-friendly (i.e. sugar free / no carb) Halloween treats. 

Also I have nothing against pineapple on pizza. Sometimes I really enjoy it, but usually not what I'm wanting.

Also spam

I need some keto-friendly (i.e. sugar free / no carb) Halloween treats. 

Also I have nothing against pineapple on pizza. Sometimes I really enjoy it, but usually not what I'm wanting.

Also spam
Like to bake or buy?

Edit: tops  :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back