October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I read it as "If I were you, I wouldn't lose too much sleep worrying about that one." Might have added an extra word in there. 😬

1) maybe I am, and maybe I'm not

2) it's not creepy

3) it's not really a bunker, per se

4) yeah, they do a lot of stuff in those tunnels
I mean, she described it as a mini-city.  Which is creepier than if it was just a standard bunker where people crunched numbers and pretended that the world is going to fall down around them.

And people tend to do a lot of stuff in tunnels, doesn't matter the location, tunnels just...have that certain something that makes you want to do something in them.

And people tend to do a lot of stuff in tunnels, doesn't matter the location, tunnels just...have that certain something that makes you want to do something in them.
Like using stargates to visit different planets in the name of science. I hope at least one person gets this reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose it would be like someone in Denver worrying about a tsunami destroying their city. Not really worth thinking about. I guess you could spend time thinking about it, but I'm not sure why you would.

I suppose it would be like someone in Denver worrying about a tsunami destroying their city. Not really worth thinking about. I guess you could spend time thinking about it, but I'm not sure why you would.
That would be one impressive tsunami.

Those poor people would never see it coming... Actually, maybe they would. Yeah. They'd have plenty of time to get out of the way. I wonder what the best evacuation route would be? Just head in a general NE direction?

Top Post Count Update

Chattaneer

squaretaper PE

MadamPirate

LyceeFruit

RBHeadge PE

Will.I.Am

P-E

Chebyshevll PE

JayKay PE

matt267 PE

civilrobot

phillstill

leggo PE

txjennah PE

tj_PE

vhab49_PE

blybrook PE

Wow!

NikR

Njmike PE

NoVanon

jean15paul_PE

kevo_55

Kevo_303, P.E.

Master Slacker

Aiden

@LyceeFruit racked up some serious points recently.

Those poor people would never see it coming... Actually, maybe they would. Yeah. They'd have plenty of time to get out of the way. I wonder what the best evacuation route would be? Just head in a general NE direction?
If Denver was going to get destroyed by a Pacific tsunami then I'd venture that they're pretty fucked no matter what they do.

I would just make myself a few strong drinks, pull up a lounge chair, and watch the world end.

I would be extremely impressed if we got a tsunami here. Then I'd find a high spot and watch. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back