October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 boooooooooo

edit: tops  :eek:ldtimer:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also didn't realize that is only ~6300ft. I get that that's tall for the east coast but it's a speed bump by Colorado standards.
Definitely. But also the base elevation on the east is less than the west, so the relative difference from peak->base makes them seem a little closer imo.

I also didn't realize that is only ~6300ft. I get that that's tall for the east coast but it's a speed bump by Colorado standards.
Right but the way different weather fronts hit it is what makes Agiocochook so dangerous.

There was a satellite picture from NWS last year that showed Agiocochook cutting a storm. It was so neat but of course I can't find it 

Definitely. But also the base elevation on the east is less than the west, so the relative difference from peak->base makes them seem a little closer imo.

Right but the way different weather fronts hit it is what makes Agiocochook so dangerous.

There was a satellite picture from NWS last year that showed Agiocochook cutting a storm. It was so neat but of course I can't find it 
All fair points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back