October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, still no examinee survey. Not sure if a package got lost in transit, or NCEES is actually giving us the bird.

Also, still no examinee survey. Not sure if a package got lost in transit, or NCEES is actually giving us the bird.
I mean I know the site says 7-10 days post exam. But still... 
April 2018, it was 4 days later (only survey email I kept apparently)

Some spam before my OSHA class.
Ew. OSHA class is awful.

My company didn't have record of my OSHA class... that I took in person with my company... almost had to re-do OSHA but online... 

Ew. OSHA class is awful.

My company didn't have record of my OSHA class... that I took in person with my company... almost had to re-do OSHA but online... 
Yeah, this is the OSHA 10 Class, but I had to take OSHA 30 when I moved to Indy.  NY has it that if you are a licensed engineer, you don't need to take OSHA 30.

Yeah, this is the OSHA 10 Class, but I had to take OSHA 30 when I moved to Indy.  NY has it that if you are a licensed engineer, you don't need to take OSHA 30.
I started OSHA 30 for my field assignment, on line, and it was not great.

I started OSHA 30 for my field assignment, on line, and it was not great.
I had to take OSHA 30, but it was government/VA-specific OSHA 30.  Which was possibly more painful than normal OSHA because there were more acronyms and the video quality was horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I know the site says 7-10 days post exam. But still... 
April 2018, it was 4 days later (only survey email I kept apparently)
I would assume that it won't come over the weekend... But I guess anything's possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back