October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which class did you take? It almost sounds like thermohydraulics? 
Reactor systems - i remembered the course code and googled it. I might still have my notes in a box tho. I did a huge purge of college stuff 2yrs ago and have packed twice since then so who knows. Ill find out when i unpack soon

Reactor systems - i remembered the course code and googled it. 
Okay, yeah that would would need a lot of thermo as well. Depending on the professor, it's basically a thermohydraulics course. I never took that one, and didn't have to. I have no academic or professional experience with commercial nuclear power.

a coworker brought in their leftover candy from last night. they only got 1 trick or treater all night 

Day 7 of The Suck: One Week In.

Edit: TOP!!!  :bananalama: :th_rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 7 of The Suck: One Week In.

Edit: TOP!!!  :bananalama: :th_rockon:
My brain break is almost over. (says the one who was reading about string theory last night)

I gave myself one week after April 2019 PE to relax before I wanted to dive back into a technical book I was reading. And that break lasted a lot longer. I want to get back into that book so I can also return it to my coworker lol. I've had it for like 11 months at this point.

I rather enjoyed the one nuke class I took for my failed masters but I definitely didnt have a strong enough background in thermo for it (though I took thermo, did very well, and even tutored it)
I always thought nuclear reactors/systems were really interesting... I just had no desire to be graded based on my knowledge of them. And ultimately, I just enjoy poking dirt with a stick too much to have passed up a career in geotechnical engineering. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back