October 2018 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does NCEES release the scores past 5PM Eastern Time? In other words, are Californians probably not going to get the results today?
I think I saw a post here mentioning that one year someone got their results back at around 6:30 PM, so anything is possible. However, I would just accept the fact that it's probably not going to happen today :(

From,

A nervous Texas examinee

I thought everything was up to the State Boards from here on out? It's not on National hands now, its in the States'. I figured 5PM whatever for whatever state?

I thought everything was up to the State Boards from here on out? It's not on National hands now, its in the States'. I figured 5PM whatever for whatever state?
This has been my understanding. Each state has the results; it’s up to them to do their thing and release them. (Which is why your NCEES account won’t update until after your state officially releases)

so we only have to compulsively refresh our state's page then, yes? Excited for this diminished burden!

This has been my understanding. Each state has the results; it’s up to them to do their thing and release them. (Which is why your NCEES account won’t update until after your state officially releases)

so we only have to compulsively refresh our state's page then, yes? Excited for this diminished burden!
I'm thinking CA could release the results by 5pm BUT wherever the office is that controls the NCEES website would have to be open too to update it, so if it's an East Coast location we are out of luck for today because they'd most likely be closed now?

I'm thinking CA could release the results by 5pm BUT wherever the office is that controls the NCEES website would have to be open too to update it, so if it's an East Coast location we are out of luck for today because they'd most likely be closed now?
My name jeff.

Someone at my company just announced a successful attempt in the state of Kentucky. So I'm assuming they got results yesterday.

**Edit: The passing results were received by a Chemical engineer. Their exam is all computer based and he sat for it on 12/1. Disregard original notice and good luck to all the KY folks still waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back