October 2018 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mechanical - Machine Design and Material. Did you pass?

Why did you choose Fire Protection? Is there good money and job opportunities in Kentucky?
Yeah I passed thankfully, first try. I was a firefighter and wanted to be an engineer so I kind of mixed the two. It's definitely a niche field with a lot of potential. Not so much in Kentucky but there's definitely ways to make money with it. 

Yeah I passed thankfully, first try. I was a firefighter and wanted to be an engineer so I kind of mixed the two. It's definitely a niche field with a lot of potential. Not so much in Kentucky but there's definitely ways to make money with it. 

Why did you say "Not so much in Kentucky", and how would you use PE in Fire Safety to make money?

@FloatingLlama, your experience and degree should be in high demand in CA (we have crazy fires now). 

Passed! Thanks to EB for all the support.

Will be posting lessons learned soon.

So it looks like DC release around 3 or 4 in the afternoon.  I'll update the map tomorrow when i can access a real computer again.

for those fortunate enough to have a state that is not keeping you in suspense - does NCEES send an email when your results are up or do you just have to keep refreshing and hoping?

for those fortunate enough to have a state that is not keeping you in suspense - does NCEES send an email when your results are up or do you just have to keep refreshing and hoping?
They  sent an email and it was nearly instantaneously as the NCEES result update. 

Oops. It was my last day of work this year. It felt like a Friday. I fixed it above.
Well, once I found out I passed, I started printing and filling out forms and yada yada instead of some of my actual work...so you could have fooled me...

I will out for the rest of day, please continue to post updates here. I'll update the map later tonight.

Back