October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My motivation is in the drain now until both my husband and I hear back on our respective news.  SORRY PROJECTS.

Actually JK  I'm gonna X out for a while because I will be in trouble if I don't get anything done.

i am hungry.  what is everyone planning on having for christmas dinner?

So hear is my conspiracy theory.....

The ncees cutscore is determined by volcano people who are descended from the aliens on ancient aliens. They determine the score by the amount of time they fail to catch the giant cow in Australia. This happens on a biannual basis.

To further stir the pot I am summoning the @Baconator, @RBHeadge PE , @Szar

So hear is my conspiracy theory.....

The ncees cutscore is determined by volcano people who are descended from the aliens on ancient aliens. They determine the score by the amount of time they fail to catch the giant cow in Australia. This happens on a biannual basis.

To further stir the pot I am summoning the @Baconator, @RBHeadge PE , @Szar
WHY ARE THEY CATCHING KNICKERS?  LEAVE HIM ALONE.  HE CAN'T HELP THAT HE'S TOO BIG TO BE SLAUGHTERED IN A COMMERCIALLY ACCEPTED WAY

i am hungry.  what is everyone planning on having for christmas dinner?
Let's see, both my parents are working those days (churches pay good $$$$ for singers/musicians).  Usually my dad and I do a slurpee after Christmas midnight vigil (I think we're only doing English this year, so should be over by around 2am).  Grandma will probably make the usual: roast beef, mashed potatoes, a ton of sides, maybe another turkey breast, and grandpa will make the extremely strong Irish coffees.

i'm off work today and waiting for groceries to get here. i ordered shortbread cookies "to go with my coffee". i don't even have a sweet tooth?? stress eating is real

Let's see, both my parents are working those days (churches pay good $$$$ for singers/musicians).  Usually my dad and I do a slurpee after Christmas midnight vigil (I think we're only doing English this year, so should be over by around 2am).  Grandma will probably make the usual: roast beef, mashed potatoes, a ton of sides, maybe another turkey breast, and grandpa will make the extremely strong Irish coffees.
your family sounds badass

@vee043324 Not sure if my family is badass, more like it's tradition!  Mom usually goes to a different church (they do an English/Polish vigil + sunrise vigil, so we see mom for breakfast), so I was the only kid out of three who didn't mind going to midnight mass with him at the other church.  My siblings would go to the morning mass.  So, since we are usually driving the empty roads at 2am on Christmas Day, and 7-11 is the only place open, dad and I would split a coca-cola slurpee while driving back (sometimes he'd splurge and we'd get one of those drake's apple pies, but mom got angry at us not getting her one, so we eat them in the car now). 😂

*Edit* Yes!  Story time with JK is a top post!

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY ARE THEY CATCHING KNICKERS?  LEAVE HIM ALONE.  HE CAN'T HELP THAT HE'S TOO BIG TO BE SLAUGHTERED IN A COMMERCIALLY ACCEPTED WAY
I suspect knickers is science experiment gone wrong. They make 2 new clones every year for this event, but the media has finally caught on which lets this secret be officially exposed to the general public.

I suspect knickers is science experiment gone wrong. They make 2 new clones every year for this event, but the media has finally caught on which lets this secret be officially exposed to the general public.
HE IS JUST THE RESULT OF LATE CASTRATION AND AN UNDISTURBED LIFE.  HE CAN'T HELP THAT HE WASN'T KILLED BEFORE HIS SECOND BIRTHDAY LIKE OTHER STEER.

HE IS JUST THE RESULT OF LATE CASTRATION AND AN UNDISTURBED LIFE.  HE CAN'T HELP THAT HE WASN'T KILLED BEFORE HIS SECOND BIRTHDAY LIKE OTHER STEER.
No i suspect his clones are slaughtered twice a year and the amount of attempts to catch the clone determine the NCEESS cut off scores. Face it its the only logical explanation for this 35-42 days of anxiety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back