October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No i suspect his clones are slaughtered twice a year and the amount of attempts to catch the clone determine the NCEESS cut off scores. Face it its the only logical explanation for this 35-42 days of anxiety.
NO.  I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS.  STRANGE FARMING KNOWLEDGE AWAY!

KNICKERS IS A HOLSTEIN, A VARIETY OF CATTLE THAT ARE USED SPECIFICALLY FOR SLAUGHTER.  THEY ARE A BEEF CATTLE, NOT DAIRY.  MOST STEER MATURE AROUND THE AGE OF 2/3 YEARS OLD, PROBABLY NOT USE MATURE SINCE THIS IS THE AGE IT BECOMES MORE COST-PROHIBITIVE TO MAINTAIN SUCH A LARGE ANIMAL THAT IS BEING BRED FOR MEAT (I WILL NOT GET INTO DAIRY CATTLE IN THIS TED TALK).  KNICKERS IS AN UNUSUAL AGE OF SEVEN, VERY OLD FOR A SLAUGHTER ANIMAL, WHICH MEANS HE WAS GIVEN AMPLE TIME TO MATURE.  A NORMAL HOLSTEIN STEER TOPS OUT AT AROUND 6 FT AT MATURITY, WHICH SLAUGHTER CATTLE OFTEN DO NOT REACH, SO KNICKERS HAS TIME AND A SLIGHT GENETIC ABNORMALITY THAT GRANTS HIM HIS HEFT.  IT IS NOT A KNOWN FACT THAT CLONING OF KNICKERS WOULD NOT RESULT IN A HOLSTEIN THAT, IF SLAUGHTERED EARLIER IN THEIR MATURITY TIMELINE, WOULD NOT MEET COMMERCIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE SPECIFICATIONS.

i've never had goose! is it like turkey? more fat, i would imagine?
It's generally a leaner bird, and has a LOT less meat per its weight than a turkey. It's always on the smaller side, too. It's quite tasty! It's not really fatty, like, say, duck would be.

NO.  I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS.  STRANGE FARMING KNOWLEDGE AWAY!

KNICKERS IS A HOLSTEIN, A VARIETY OF CATTLE THAT ARE USED SPECIFICALLY FOR SLAUGHTER.  THEY ARE A BEEF CATTLE, NOT DAIRY.  MOST STEER MATURE AROUND THE AGE OF 2/3 YEARS OLD, PROBABLY NOT USE MATURE SINCE THIS IS THE AGE IT BECOMES MORE COST-PROHIBITIVE TO MAINTAIN SUCH A LARGE ANIMAL THAT IS BEING BRED FOR MEAT (I WILL NOT GET INTO DAIRY CATTLE IN THIS TED TALK).  KNICKERS IS AN UNUSUAL AGE OF SEVEN, VERY OLD FOR A SLAUGHTER ANIMAL, WHICH MEANS HE WAS GIVEN AMPLE TIME TO MATURE.  A NORMAL HOLSTEIN STEER TOPS OUT AT AROUND 6 FT AT MATURITY, WHICH SLAUGHTER CATTLE OFTEN DO NOT REACH, SO KNICKERS HAS TIME AND A SLIGHT GENETIC ABNORMALITY THAT GRANTS HIM HIS HEFT.  IT IS NOT A KNOWN FACT THAT CLONING OF KNICKERS WOULD NOT RESULT IN A HOLSTEIN THAT, IF SLAUGHTERED EARLIER IN THEIR MATURITY TIMELINE, WOULD NOT MEET COMMERCIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE SPECIFICATIONS.
You have to remember there is 1.4 billion cattle in the world. This would make sense its cost effective compared to hiring a bunch of people to review the exams and determine cut off scores. A ranch hourly rate is 1/4 of mine.

You have to remember there is 1.4 billion cattle in the world. This would make sense its cost effective compared to hiring a bunch of people to review the exams and determine cut off scores. A ranch hourly rate is 1/4 of mine.
I was going to caps lock, but it makes it look like I'm screaming about cattle...which I do not tend to do.  

I would like some backup for that number.  I feel like that number is slightly inflated and includes dairy cattle and other cow-like animals (like water buffalo or bison).  I stand by my stance that NCEES is not premeditating cloning of Knickers, the delightful steer from Australia, as that would be a four year-Oh my god.  You're right.  They're doing this.  That's when talk of the CBT started.  NCEES is the cause of the whole meat industry.

if anyone remembers my failed hangover nacho attempt (ordered nachos from postmates TWICE IN ONE DAY and threw away BOTH because they were disgusting), i just made the perfect little plate of nachos myself and i've never been happier

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back