October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

The tabletop would be a good starting point.  Either random patterns of rivets.  Or you could spell something out.  Like "Ethics, bitches!"

if it is just a fluorescent light bulb than forget it, my eyes can't take that shit that close up

So like let's pretend the unlikely event occurs that I actually get a pass. It's not over for me. I then have to go take 2 more 8 hour exams to get my SE. In Illinois I didn't have to do this PE stuff to get my SE. Oh, and I also took 7 architectural exams for that license. Why do I do this to myself? Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Because, as engineers we like to challenge ourselves.

I seriously could, what are they?  UV lightbulbs?
No, they're a fluorescent light panel that is supposedly designed to replace the effect of sunlight on your brain.  You're supposed to have it shining off to the side of your vision, in my case just to the left of my computer monitor, to replicate the effect of sunlight shining in your eyes during daylight.  Apparently it can prevent seasonal affective disorder (SAD) for people like me who live in palces where the sun doesn't shine much in the winter.

lost me at fluorescent...sounded  just like something I needed at work though.  I had the fluorescent tube lightbulbs above my cube taken out because they gave me headaches.  

I was skeptical, and I still don't particularly like the way the light looks, but it seems to work.  You just run it a half hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back