October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like let's pretend the unlikely event occurs that I actually get a pass. It's not over for me. I then have to go take 2 more 8 hour exams to get my SE. In Illinois I didn't have to do this PE stuff to get my SE. Oh, and I also took 7 architectural exams for that license. Why do I do this to myself?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
so the bridge doesnt fall

1 minute ago, thejulie said: So like let's pretend the unlikely event occurs that I actually get a pass. It's not over for me. I then have to go take 2 more 8 hour exams to get my SE. In Illinois I didn't have to do this PE stuff to get my SE. Oh, and I also took 7 architectural exams for that license. Why do I do this to myself? Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Quote so the bridge doesnt fall

But but I haven't done bridge design in like 5-6 years!

3 minutes ago, thejulie said: But also, how will I survive waiting for results without the support/trolling I have found here? Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You can wait for your SE results here, too...and there's plenty to do in the "off" season.
Promise?

Wisdom tooth- why are they called so? Do they give/ take away wisdom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tiny moment I take to post this

Bye for the day I think

See you later alligator

Well, beer has been moved from the upstairs fridge to the downstairs one. Got my chores done for the day. PHEW!

Much happier today.  I took the "I'm an idiot who can't write TIME!" to appreciate the warmth of my polartec liner against my neck on the way in to work this morning.  And I have turned on my happy light.  Feeling like a summer's eve now.

VT10_Aspire_standard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back