Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are Alaska and Hawaii always like the last ones to be out?? 
I believe Hawaii is usually on the later end (the island life, you know?), and am not sure about AK, but I think they might be later too. Also, not a lot of representatives from those states.

I believe Hawaii is usually on the later end (the island life, you know?), and am not sure about AK, but I think they might be later too. Also, not a lot of representatives from those states.
Right... 

Also, the day of exam in the Los Angeles Area, I saw about 5 people from Hawaii taking their exam in CA... 

FWIW, the jurisdictions we rarely get representative from are: North and South Dakota, Vermont, DC, and USVI, Guam. 

More common but still rare are: New Mexico and Idaho. Puerto Rico has someone more often than not.

Never heard from CNMI. And American Samoa doesn't have PEs.

We've got a decent sample this year. Will probably only miss a few states and PR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard from PCS that the MA board has received the results and are reviewing them...any bets on when they'll release them?

South Dakota is out via the Board Licensee Roster Lookup from yesterday afternoon. Names of passing test takers (including me!!!  :D ) are already listed on their site with a license #.

Back