Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email back from Carrie at CTS (IL) and she said “Results will hopefully be released by the end of the week”

Let the torture continue for us Illinois folks...

A friend and fellow PE taker called up DORA a little bit ago and got back "They're running behind, we don't really have a timeframe."

So, not the most encouraging response to get at 2:50pm.
From my past experiences this doesn't surprise me. I'm not holding my breath for results today 😡

Past experiences with Dora is what I should have said...
2nd that. Colorado DORA won't win any awards from me on how they handle their business. So unorganized and inconsistent. It took me 8 months fighting them to get my application approved to take the exam. I imagine them similar to 1950's punch cards

images.jpg

2nd that. Colorado DORA won't win any awards from me on how they handle their business. So unorganized and inconsistent. It took me 8 months fighting them to get my application approved to take the exam. I imagine them similar to 1950's punch cards

View attachment 10474
Oh man, that was my dad dealing with them! He was the 'weird case' since he decided to take it on a 'whim' this fall and it took something like 2 months for the lady he was emailing with to get it that he wanted to use his 35+ years of experience to bypass the FE and sit the PE.

Back