Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, I hate this day. This is the 3rd time I have to endure it. If it's like last time, Nebraska will release theirs today, too, around 3:30 PM CST. Today may be a very good day or a very bad day. Good luck to everyone else and congrats to all who passed!

For those of us who love in, or took the exam in,  non-day one release states, it’s a fair bet any productivity will be nil until results are released. 

So hurry up and release so we can go back to being functional engineers again! 

Ugh, I hate this day. This is the 3rd time I have to endure it. If it's like last time, Nebraska will release theirs today, too, around 3:30 PM CST. Today may be a very good day or a very bad day. Good luck to everyone else and congrats to all who passed!
I'm right there with you brother... third-time taker as well, Mechanical, good luck to us and all others who have had to endure this torture more than once....

So did you take yours in NE? Your profile says DC so just curious. 

Latest posts

Back