Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm certainly glad I went through NH instead of MA and got the good news on Monday afternoon! My coworker called MA today and they said they aren't meeting until the 21st, so they may not release scores until then... YIKES! Let's hope that's not the case.
The guy I talked to yesterday didn't think they'd hold out that long.  I hope we don't have to wait until then.

I just called MA, they told me they released the results to PCS this morning... I guess we just have to wait for PCS to process now...

I just called MA, they told me they released the results to PCS this morning... I guess we just have to wait for PCS to process now...
Just got an email back from PCS:

"Greetings,

The score processing should be completed by early next week for PEs at the latest.

Thank you,

Lisa D. Best
Client Coordinator

Professional Credential Services"

Just got an email back from PCS:

"Greetings,

The score processing should be completed by early next week for PEs at the latest.

Thank you,

Lisa D. Best
Client Coordinator

Professional Credential Services"
Wut.

This is for Massachusetts.  Not great, but better than the 21st....
I hope you guys can get it tomorrwo if PCS has some mercy. how come there is no one from KY and WV? did they get the result?

True. I don't think I would make it to the 21st, let alone through this weekend...
I just checked my PCS account and it doesn't even show that they've received the scores yet.  How do these people stay in business.

@mrs blybrook, look at the passing rate for Geotech. Not that that helps you any, but perhaps that gives you some relief knowing it had one of the lowest pass rates next to construction. 
Thanks, it helps ever so slightly. :p At least I am not the only one who didn't pass. Why are the retake pass rates so low? Don't most people eventually pass it?

Seriously, what is going on with CTS? Even the stats by NCEES have been published!  :brickwall:
Hang in there.  I just keep telling myself the results have to come out eventually, they can't keep them forever.  By this time next week we will definitely have them!  Although that feels like such a long time from now.

Hang in there.  I just keep telling myself the results have to come out eventually, they can't keep them forever.  By this time next week we will definitely have them!  Although that feels like such a long time from now.
I will have had a stroke by then due to stress.

Back