NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, just ask SCPE.
Don't give up hope until you get the letter. Good luck!
That licensee look up is a sun of a btch.

It had me in a tizzie but I passed none the less. Wouldn't want to experience that again.

I just got back from the mountains today and got my NC letter in the mail and I passed after my second go at it. I couldnt be more relieved. To those that fail, dont lose hope! Just buckle down and beat it next time :w00t: :pass

Joseph

Last edited:
Congratulations doublrs!!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Well, It's official..... :0fail

I took the Transpo Afternoon, and here are my diagnostic #'s

Breadth - Environmental 88% : 7/8

Breadth - Geotechnical 38% : 3/8

Breadth - Structural 50% : 4/8

Breadth - Transportation 100% : 8/8

Breadth - Water Resources 88% : 7/8 29 in the AM

Depth

Traffic Analysis 40% : 4/10

Transportation Planning/Construction 57% : 4/7

Geometric Design/Traffic Safety 56% : 5/9

Geotechnical 17% : 1/6

Water Resources 75% : 6/8 20 in the PM

Just as I had predicted.....Geotechnical got me, although I had several opportunities in the areas that I should do better in, IE Transportation. :brick:

Man, that looks very familiar for some reason w/ the Geotech

But, the car in your avatar still kicks major ARSE!!!!!!!!!! :true:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my letter on Saturday and I passed! I did not want to trust the on-line Directory after stories I heard about passers being left off...

Congrats to passers and hang in there for those taking it again. :)

Man, that looks very familiar for some reason w/ the Geotech
But, the car in your avatar still kicks major ARSE!!!!!!!!!! :true:
Thanks!!! I like the one you have too!

Mine's a '67 Chevelle SS (Clone) I wanted an SS, but couldn't find a good starting point, so I bought a beat up Malibu, and completely dis-assembled it. The picture was a couple of years ago, when it still had the 355 small block in it. I've since replaced that with a 454 Big Block, and just before the exam, I took that engine back down to the block because I recently purchased some aluminum heads for it! It's a BEAST....I've never been in a car that had that much torque, and that was with the original cast heads! Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get the engine back together and can drive it again....plus I'm tired of walking through the garage and having to step over all the engine parts laid out in perfect order (some more of the engineer in me)<-- Just need to find a way to get that guy OUT, and pass the test! :jacked:

OH MAN, I'd love to drop a BB in mine. You've got me drooling just thinking about it.

It looks good, and I'm one of the guys who doesn't mind clones. I think they are as cool as the original or more.

If I were to go buy a brand new 4 cyl Mustang right now, take it home, rip the motor out, put a supercharged crate engine in there, and rework the ground effects, etc. does that make the car any less than a Roush or Saleen? I think it makes it better because it's personnally done. Just my opinion.

Thread is fully hijacked now. LOL.

:jacked: (BTW, I would not buy the Ford)

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MAN, I'd love to drop a BB in mine. You've got me drooling just thinking about it. It looks good, and I'm one of the guys who doesn't mind clones. I think they are as cool as the original or more.

If I were to go buy a brand new 4 cyl Mustang right now, take it home, rip the motor out, put a supercharged crate engine in there, and rework the ground effects, etc. does that make the car any less than a Roush or Saleen? I think it makes it better because it's personnally done. Just my opinion.

Thread is fully hijacked now. LOL.

:jacked: (BTW, I would not buy the Ford)
You would be ashamed of me after that last sentence then......

I have an 06 Mustang GT with an auto tranny, and just ordered an 07 Mustang GT with a 5 speed!!!! (the wife drives the 06) That was my condolence gift for failing that dang test again.....I needed something to keep my spirits up!

plus the Chevelle get's about 5MPG.....that's a LOT of gas if I were to try to drive it the 55 miles each way to work. BUT I COULD if I needed to. It's a solid car! and BTW.....the 355 that was in it was pushing about 450-500 hp.....and it in NO WAY compares to the feeling of that 454!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO FEEL THAT BB POWER!!!!

Get yourself a BB, the swap is fairly easy.......kind of...

Totally..... :jacked:

Congratulations mcole!!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

You would be ashamed of me after that last sentence then......
I have an 06 Mustang GT with an auto tranny, and just ordered an 07 Mustang GT with a 5 speed!!!!
Nah, I actually went to the dealer in Jan. of '05 when they announced the convertibles, I spec'd one out, and almost pulled the trigger. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. I love the new Mustangs to be honest with ya.

I'm saving for the new Camaro in two years. :true:

Back