NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should also be fair!!! There has been a snow storm in Colorado that has allowed MANY postal workers to take a few days off....It would only seem fair to let those in other parts of the country that same time off now wouldn't it? :cig:

Merry Christmas to my fellow North Carolinians! The wait will have to wait to next week when we can all have fun waiting again! :mail: Aaarrrgh! :eek:ld timer:

And Merry Christmas to everybody else (including all those lucky enough to get there results already!) :???:

Still, hope lots of us have experienced getting the letter saying we passed after not finding our name on the registry. Pulling for you.

NC received their results this morning and got the website updated very quickly. Letters will be mailed out by Friday.

CONGRATS traffic!

traffic has been a member for a good while, just doesn't post often, so I put em up anyway. Good job!

CONGRATS traffic!
traffic has been a member for a good while, just doesn't post often, so I put em up anyway. Good job!
Thanks it was my second time taking the test!! I'm a 20 year man and glad to get by this test!!!

CONGRATS traffic!
traffic has been a member for a good while, just doesn't post often, so I put em up anyway.  Good job!
Thanks it was my second time taking the test!! I'm a 20 year man and glad to get by this test!!!
Hey....I'm more than twice your age....and will be taking the exam at least twice as many times as you. Wonder if there's any correlation? probably so. I'm glad you've gotten this behind you too. I have a tremendous amount of respect for those that passed :beerchug , it's really something to be proud of, they definately don't give this away!

CONGRATS traffic!
traffic has been a member for a good while, just doesn't post often, so I put em up anyway.? Good job!
Hey....I'm more than twice your age....and will be taking the exam at least twice as many times as you. Wonder if there's any correlation? probably so. I'm glad you've gotten this behind you too. I have a tremendous amount of respect for those that passed :beerchug , it's really something to be proud of, they definately don't give this away!
I think he's saying he's been working 20 years...so he's >40...

and I'm in the same league as you guys...school was a long time ago :D

I want my results!!!!! :brick:

thanks, I'm 41 and taking time between kids,the wife, work and studying is a task. I'm sure you understand. I only have a 2 year degree but have worked in many fields over the years, but have been in traffic in NC for the last 15 years.

thanks, I'm 41 and taking time between kids,the wife, work and studying is a task. I'm sure you understand. I only have a 2 year degree but have worked in many fields over the years, but have been in traffic in NC for the last 15 years.
That's funny!!!! ANOTHER look at how I failed the exam!!!! not paying attention to details. Now I'm REALLY IMPRESSED.....I'm trying to do this with NO DEGREE!!!!! 20 years of experience, and studying on my own. I've bought several books, and CD's and I go home at night, go up to the computer room in my house, and read. If I missed it by a lot, I would just give up after 3 tries, but so far I've gotten 49/80 on the first try and 50/80 on the second.....still haven't recieved the dreaded letter yet on this one, but I'm not on the directory, so I know it's coming. Maybe this one will be 51/80, and can just keep adding one each time!!!!! :true:

Back