NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this response from someone else on the NC board who I had also emailed.

I do not have any idea.  They came in this week last year so they are not really late yet.
Maybe they are just saying that, but it sure sounds like they really don't have the results yet. I guess it will be after Christmas before us NC folks hear anything.

:drunk:

It sure would be a nice surprise to get them tomorrow or Friday. Then all the "Did you pass?" questions won't ruin Christmas. I would rather be able to say no then to have the constant reminder of the fact that I don't know anyhting. :brick: :eek:ld timer:

It sure would be a nice surprise to get them tomorrow or Friday.  Then all the "Did you pass?" questions won't ruin Christmas.  I would rather be able to say no then to have the constant reminder of the fact that I don't know anyhting. :brick:   :eek:ld timer:
I know exactly what you mean. I am up to my eyeballs in - have you heard yet inquiries. :true:

My wife told me once I get the results we'll go to a seafood restaurant that I really like - pass or fail. :+1: :claps: :claps:

What a sweetie !! :D :???:

JR

My fiance said that she was going to take me somewhere nice to celebrate but that it was going to be a surprise. :D

And since she is so confident that I passed she didn't say what she would do if I didn't. I just wish I had that much confidence in myself! :dunno:

My fiance said that she was going to take me somewhere nice to celebrate but that it was going to be a surprise. :D
And since she is so confident that I passed she didn't say what she would do if I didn't. I just wish I had that much confidence in myself! :dunno:
1) Get all the celebrating in you possibly can before you have kids.

2) Hopefully she won't kick you to the curb if you fail. :D

Now that results appear to be trickling out my stress/excitement/anticipation/dread levels have all been elevated to near the red line. Good luck everybody!

:beerchug

It's true. Kids are an enormous amount of work. I have two :D . My wife has also promised to take me somewhere nice to eat. I hope it's a celebration and not a cheering up!

NC was one of the first few states to post results last year, but it doesn't look like that will be the case this year.

:(

Last edited:
Now that results appear to be trickling out my stress/excitement/anticipation/dread levels have all been elevated to near the red line.
I hear ya! Now that it's imminent, it's killing me :true:

Oh, look at the bright side. If you get too anxious, you'll get a case of the TROTS, then you'll be in the bathroom all day, and you'll lose a few pounds going into the Christmas feast season.

ALL IS GOOD.

Why is it that people have more confidence that we PASSED the exam than us who took the exam. :eek:

After I took the exam I was sure that I FAILED the thing.

So, when I came to work my boss goes ... How'd you do ?

Me ... I FAILED ! :ruh:

Boss: Naw, that probaly means you PASSED. :dddd:

Me: OK !

So now I have just been awaiting for the results and :drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I will say about the good ol' North state ......I'll bet we will see the web site updated tomorrow, and get our letters Saturday (Just in time for Christmas) and we'll have our number, we won't have to wait a few extra month's.....listen to me, I typed that like I passed...... :wtf: It's not like I have a history of passing that thing.

One thing I will say about the good ol' North state ......I'll bet we will see the web site updated tomorrow, and get our letters Saturday (Just in time for Christmas)...
Don't count on that. I just got another response from someone at the board and they said that we "for sure" won't hear anything before Christmas. They still don't have the results. Even if they come in today, they won't go out until next week... and they won't update the website until after they have mailed the results out.

:cry:

:tone: :cry: That's the NC board taking the last ounce of sanity I have. I hope I can muster enough power to keep this from ruining our trip to New York after Christmas. It'll take every bit of my will power to keep from finding a computer to check for reults every 18 seconds. :true:

It's official, I've lost all hope! :hung: :suicide:

I'm trying reverse pyschology. Maybe they'll post the results to the site now.

Last edited:
Has NC even received the results from ELES yet? I wonder why they are so far behind other states who started receiving them late last week. NC was one of the first few to report last year.

Has NC even received the results from ELES yet? I wonder why they are so far behind other states who started receiving them late last week. NC was one of the first few to report last year.
I'm sure they have them. NC is one of the states that will get the results, then put together letters for those that passed, complete with a PE number....it even has the name with PE behind it on the envelope....so THOSE individuals know as soon as they see the mail if they passed or not. Of course, I've only experienced the "You are a dumb ass, try again" version of the letter. :violin:

I doubt if anybody besides NCBELS knows for certain. I guess the results are still trickling in to some states but it is strange that they were one of the first to report the previous results and we haven't heard a peep out of them this yet. Maybe they are at the mercy of the NCEES release and come up with the short end of the stick this year. :dunno: :brick:

I'm sure they have them.
I hope so but from the emails I got from them yesterday, it sure didn't sound like they had them yet. I just wish they would update the website as soon as they got the results instead of putting together all of the letters and mailing them out first. <_<

Back