NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion, they should be BEFORE Christmas, it would make the holidays so much easier on alot of people. = mainly 65% of first time takers, and 35% of repeat takers. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think last year it took longer than normal because ... They had just revamped the exam so they probaly spent more time setting the cut score and justifying what the cut score should be.

In my opinion, they should be BEFORE Christmas, it would make the holidays so much easier on alot of people. = mainly 65% of first time takers, and 35% of repeat takers. LOL.
and about 5% of the idiots like me that are taking it with 20 years of experience, and 3rd time repeat takers.......I like my chances! "oldtimer"

NC board meeting is today and tomorrow. It is open to the public... someone go sit in and give us the scoop. :D

I think that I was doing a lot better before I knew that the results maybe almost be here. Now it's just agonizing! :suicide:

I think that I was doing a lot better before I knew that the results maybe almost be here. Now it's just agonizing! :suicide:
Welcome to the club!!!!!

Just imagine doing it for a third time! AND thinking I'll probably be doing it next October too. I can't wait :ruh:

I was just starting to feel normal again and starting to forget about the test and now it's starting all over again. oh this sucks...
Same here...let us get this holiday over in peace. Isn't that the intention from the boards? :ruh:

Just called the Arkansas board. They said the FE results are in, but not the PE results. Thought I would let you guys know.

weird how the FE is the day after the PE, yet they get their results first.. oh **** here come the.......................................................... :ppi mole:

I just got word from a co-worker that said his mother works with the NC Board, and they have received the results, and they should be going out within days.
So it begins! '.02'
Any update from your co-worker's mother? Are results going out this week?

Yes enquiring minds need to know. That and it's about to drive me crazy. I don't think I can take another week of not knowing whether they're coming or not. :brick: :hung:

Actually the database has been broken since last Wednesday. I was hoping that meant that they were updating with the results but now I've almost lost all hope. :suicide:

Actually the database has been broken since last Wednesday. I was hoping that meant that they were updating with the results but now I've almost lost all hope. :suicide:
It was working for me this morning and most of yesterday as well. I didn't check it over the weekend.

That's strange. It's only worked a handful of times for me. Even yesterday.
I think they get overloaded around this time of year, although they might just be updating it with the results....I still believe they have them, and are going through the "Process" of getting things updated, and the letters pulled together. In NC if you passed, you'll get a letter that has your name and PE behind it, of course if you failed, there's NO PE behind the name, as is the case when I normally get my letters. I'm to the point now that I wish they would just hold off until after Christmas, that gives me a few more days of HOPE!!!!

I sent an email to the person in charge of Engineering Applications at the NC board. I just received this response:

We haven?t heard anything at this time?

:suicide:

I sent an email to the person in charge of Engineering Applications at the NC board. I just received this response:
We haven?t heard anything at this time?

:suicide:
Not tryin to get your hopes up or down, but most state boards will continue to say that until everyone gets their's and quits calling.

Back