NJ OCT 2013 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i called the state yesterday to inquire about my check which hasn't been cashed yet and to see when I'd be getting my license number issued. after being on hold for 5 minutes they couldn't find anything and said they would call me back. They did not call me back. Called back today and the office is closed due to the weather. It's about what I expected from them but it was rather depressing

i called the state yesterday to inquire about my check which hasn't been cashed yet and to see when I'd be getting my license number issued. after being on hold for 5 minutes they couldn't find anything and said they would call me back. They did not call me back. Called back today and the office is closed due to the weather. It's about what I expected from them but it was rather depressing
no doubt they will end up providing you with a license number tomorrow when their offices reopen. if they do not call, you should call them. same scenario with me.

called again today, still can't find it. said they would call back again. hopefully they call back this time

while your at it, you should have them confirm your address. a friend of mine had a huge ordeal with them sending applications, and the license to the wrong address.

so after they didn't call me back yesterday I called again around 3:00. got angry and said they would call when they got around to it. didn't call again.. maybe i'll just mail another check. I figured they would lose everything so I made copies before I sent the first one.

how did you send everything the first time? reg USPS, certified, Fed-EX/UPS?

just regular mail, I'm going to resend everything certified mail this weekend if I don't hear from them today.

yeah, unfort. that was your mistake.I made sure to send it all UPS. That way I could track it and then call them to say that I know they have it, please confirm

Reeeheeealllly? Well then... I have to notify my wife to keep an eye out for it in the mail. I just hope the mail carrier doesn't fold it in half like they did my co-worker's.

The large one. It is 11" x 14". I got the small one a while ago.

I also received my license renewal information. It's odd to me that everything in this whole process has been via snail mail, but license renewal is all done online. You have to create a username and pay with a credit card online. It seems like this whole process would have been easier if they implemented the online features during the application process!

Strange. I got my license renewal but no wall certificate. And yes, they are completely ass-backwards for the renewal process.

I had gotten my NJ PE by comity in October. I just received the wall certificate yesterday. They are awesome.

Back