NJ OCT 2013 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked the NJ License page and my license number is up! I sent back the license activation form on 12-20-13 though so it took a while. Glad this finally feels final!!

I called today. They have my check and application in book keeping. Said I could have a license # in about a week

smails.jpg

called the board. since I did the 80 dollar option they aren't going to process the check till Feb. But I should be getting a license issued sometime in Feb. So that's not too bad.

That was my reason for opting for the $40 payment and let the company cover the $80 renewal.

yeah I like the idea of not having to do anything else till at least 2016, including continuing education. I'm not going to be signing and sealing anything so there is no rush

I got the seal requirements and License number for the seal (different and shorter than the license number on the lookup page) in the mail on Saturday.

Still no actual license or wall certificate which they said would be coming separately.

I am going to purchase via engineer seals.

I called today as I was told to last week. However, this week they (State Board office) now is having difficulty locating the activation application and fee check. They took down my Number and will be calling me by the end of the day, Hopefully. The saga continues.....

:dunno:

I called today as I was told to last week. However, this week they (State Board office) now is having difficulty locating the activation application and fee check. They took down my Number and will be calling me by the end of the day, Hopefully. The saga continues.....

:dunno:
Just got a call and verbally received my license number. Further confirmed by the on-line license lookup.

Just got my letter from the the board office, formally stating license number and that I can order my seal.

call them. they acted as if I never sent them anything when I called to check the status. 3 hours later they called me back with my license number

Current NJ PE Licenses expire 4/30/2014.

How do I go about renewing my license? Will the State send me a letter automatically, or is it something I have to ask for?

Back