NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya they got lucky and Cutler actually looked decent for a change. And thanks Philly for throwing off all my pick 'em leagues. Blah...

On the other hand, Rodgers had a record week. And it was nice to see SF get their @ss handed to them. LOL

My fantasy team $hit the bed yesterday.

Per Phil Simms, the Giants lost yesterday. It had nothing to do about the Broncos getting 3 interceptions, Peyton moving the ball very well, the Broncos punt return for a TD, or the fact that the Giants didn't look very good, the Broncos did not win. The Giants lost.

F*ck Phil Simms. In his opinion, the Broncos never win, their opponents lose. I hate him more than Joe Buck.

Per Phil Simms, the Giants lost yesterday. It had nothing to do about the Broncos getting 3 interceptions, Peyton moving the ball very well, the Broncos punt return for a TD, or the fact that the Giants didn't look very good, the Broncos did not win. The Giants lost.

F*ck Phil Simms. In his opinion, the Broncos never win, their opponents lose. I hate him more than Joe Buck.
LOL.....wow. Now that's ridiculous. I was watching that game and Denver pwnd. Giants aren't going to be good this year. And I'm ok with that.

I was actually surprised to hear Buck and Aikman giving praise to the Packers for once. Because they never do. Only reason they were was because they were destroying Washington so they couldn't talk about RGIII the whole time. So is he the new Daunte Culpepper? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox had so many techincal issues yesterday during the bears game!!! THey had to switch to a fox nfl logo with the radio broadcast on the audio with 1 minute left in the first half. They started the half time show with 30-45 sec left in the first half. it kept flickering the rest of the time...someone didn't do their job right

I had to watch the Bucs, for the second week in a row, rip defeat from the jaws of victory. Over 100yds in penalties again this week and to loose on another field goal as time expired after missing one only 1 minute before that.

I saw something I didn't know could even happen during the Packer game. Near the end of the 1st half the Pack was marching down the field to try and get one more TD before half-time. The receiver caught a nice ball and had plenty of room to run. He dove short of the end zone to try and reach across the line. In doing so the ball came loose and flew toward out of bounds but hit the pylon instead. That is considered a touch-back. Washington's ball. I was not expecting that. LOL

Hey Dex, how are those 10pts on Philly treatin' ya??? LOL :p

And did they really retire McNabb's number? Did he actually ever win a Superbowl?

^^^ And I started Vick on one of my fantasy football teams over Matt Ryan. On the plus side, he still scored more than Brady did the previous week...

Back