NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's the Panthers. If I can't kick them when they're down, I'll never get the chance :D

Now there's a Panthers tight end I could watch all day.

368panther_cheer2_panthers04.jpg

See, you've got something as fans we don't.

Poor slobs like me in the northeast get stuck watching cheerleaders in track suits and hats and mittens this time of year.

At least the minutemen in the end zone have muskets. If I can't see cleavage, at least let me see people shooting stuff.

[SIZE=12pt]In what way is an NFL career like an engineering career?[/SIZE]

(By about age 40, most participants are washed up)

You, sir, are a troll. You keep making posts like this simply to get a reaction. It worked the first time, but thankfully, I have noticed that you aren't getting the angry responses you seek to your obvious troll posts. If you have nothing useful, or useless but entertaining, things to say, please move along.

You, sir, are a troll. You keep making posts like this simply to get a reaction. It worked the first time, but thankfully, I have noticed that you aren't getting the angry responses you seek to your obvious troll posts. If you have nothing useful, or useless but entertaining, things to say, please move along.
ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:

As a representative from the 40+ Engineers Club thanks for this response WilH.

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:

As a representative from the 40+ Engineers Club thanks for this response WilH.
As another member of that same club, I concur.

The roof of the Metrodome collapsed early this morning, and the Giants are stuck in Kansas City.

I guess no football for the Vikes today!

Latest posts

Back