NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Yeah, but Polamalu more than makes up for #7.

Tell her as a life long STEELERS fan, I'm ready to trade Ben off ASAP. But the broken nose, broken foot, and still in the game is STEELER football

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Yeah, but Polamalu more than makes up for #7.

Tell her as a life long STEELERS fan, I'm ready to trade Ben off ASAP. But the broken nose, broken foot, and still in the game is STEELER football
Oh, and I forgot to mention he had a problem with the foot. They mentioned and she asked but I, do not remember why, started to talk about something else. Seriously, it is a shame Big Ben has those off the field issues. He is a heck of a football player. That play when he avoided the sack/fumble almost at the end has to be one of the most courageous plays of the year. That play also had my wife talking about "foosball" and that, my friend, is almost a signal of the end of the days.

OK Supe, I'm heading out to the stadium.

If the Pats win, I humiliate you and revoke your posting abilities so you can't fight back.

If the Jets win, I humiliate you and revoke your posting abilities and at least say hey I saw it in person.

And forget Brady or Sanchez, my man crush is on Welker.

mag_wes_welker_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I don't have a man crush on any of them, but who am I to judge? :f_115m_e45d7af:

Supe - I have no voice left and no circulation in my toes, but wanted to comment on the game of the year.

That last drive had me scared. One more first down, and the Jets could have been in position to try for a field goal with 1:45 left to cut it to a 6 score deficit.

I've also developed a nervous twitch. Seems every 5 or 6 minutes, I just stick both of my hands straight up in the air, I can't figure it out. Must be from the stress of the game.

For some reason it was obvious that Mark Sanchez <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Tom Brady. This is what happens when you poke a bear, sorry, a Patriot. If I was Coach Ryan, for his mental sanity, leave Brady alone. Look what all the talk brought to him and the Jets.

LOL, that was a sad, sad sight. NY sure picked a great night to take the day off. By 9:15 I was already watching Top Gear, and then went to bed.

On the news this morning they talked about Brady's comment after the game.

"We don't listen to the hype," Brady said. "I don't think we ever have. We really take after our coach and he says 'When you win, say little. When you lose, say less."

Maybe the Jets need to listen to this advice.

Ryan may be a fat, ignorant loudmouth, but whatever he's done to that team took them from a dismal '09 season to a 9-3 record and split games with the Pats. If he needs to keep jawing to keep that up, so be it IMO. I don't care what they have to do to get there, I'm just tired of my shitty NY teams losing. At least my Knicks have won 10 of their last 11!

I saw this one coming a week ago....
Broncos fire Coach McDaniels

Now what?
I'm pissed about this. Not about the fact that Kid McD was fired, but when. On a day that my alma mater hires their next head coach, the Donkeys steal the limelight, FU, Broncos. FU.

The Donkeys owe Shanahan and McDaniels a combined $15 Mil next year, on top of whatever the new HC will make. ESPN is saying that Bowlen will go "in the family" and hire someone that has been associated with the team. Troy Calhoun (Air Force HC) is a name being mentioned. I wouldn't be all that happy with that. I don't know who would be best, and with the labor uncertainty, is hiring a high profile HC a good idea right now?

Dan Reeves
That train has sailed. Or that ship left the station. I can't remember which. I was thinking Herm Edwards might be an interesting hire. Outside the family, but I'm starting to think that the former head coaches that go into analysis for CBS, Fox and ESPN get a different view of things that might make them a better HC than they were before.

^And seriously, if you're gonna tape the other team, don't tape a shitty team at a glorified exhibition in England. Tape your Superbowl opponent. Straight up bush league right there.

Easy now, they need to take baby steps. Start by videotaping Carolina and go from there.

Back