NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SapperPE said:
What happened to Dwayne Bowe?!?! He's on my fantasy team and for a guy who has been getting 40 - 50 points per week, to turn up a goose egg is concerning. Did anybody watch that game?
Damnit. I have him too. I havent checked the fantasy results (blocked at work) but Bowe has been a beast this year.

Another week, another Redskins turd. They must have the worst running game in the entire NFC. That offensive line is absolutely terrible. I guess it doesnt help that Portis and Torrain are both out.

Big game tonight for my Jets. Hoping a win over the Pats more or less locks up a playoff spot for them. Don't care if its ugly like all their other wins, as long as they get one. Of course, I'm going to have the flip the NFL a big middle finger for not starting MNF games until f*cking 8:30.

Big game tonight for my Jets. Hoping a win over the Pats more or less locks up a playoff spot for them. Don't care if its ugly like all their other wins, as long as they get one. Of course, I'm going to have the flip the NFL a big middle finger for not starting MNF games until f*cking 8:30.
If you see a guy in Section 338 of Gillette flipping you off, that'll be me, assuming I can still feel my fingers at that point.

The wife and I are so stoked for this game.

jetssuck.gif

Steelers snuck out with another one. Polamalu gets credit for that win. He is a freak
I really wanted to watch that whole game, but knew I'd never make it through SNF and MNF.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see a guy in Section 338 of Gillette flipping you off, that'll be me, assuming I can still feel my fingers at that point.

I'll be sure to flip you off from the comfort of my own home, alternating sips between hot cocoa and Sailor Jerry's.

SapperPE said:
What happened to Dwayne Bowe?!?! He's on my fantasy team and for a guy who has been getting 40 - 50 points per week, to turn up a goose egg is concerning. Did anybody watch that game?

SapperPE said:
Damnit. I have him too. I havent checked the fantasy results (blocked at work) but Bowe has been a beast this year.

Another week, another Redskins turd. They must have the worst running game in the entire NFC. That offensive line is absolutely terrible. I guess it doesnt help that Portis and Torrain are both out.
Two words: Champ Bailey.

DK, Atlanta fans generally refer to the Carolina Panthers as the "Panties" ;)

I think we play them this week....hopefully we wont need the last minute luck / magic that we have needed the last 4 games...

I think we play them this week....hopefully we wont need the last minute luck / magic that we have needed the last 4 games...
So, panties huh? Somehow I don't think this one will go down to the wire.

So, panties huh? Somehow I don't think this one will go down to the wire.
Isn't that what Jimmy Clausen wears? :p

I am sure every division has there names..

In the NFC South we Falcons Fans refer to our division foes:

Saints = "The Aints'

Buc's = "The Succanears"

Panthers = " The Panties"

Childish I know...

The Steelers did enough to win another fan. My wife is a Steeler fan now. She loved the way they play(that means energy and intensity) against a very tough team. She was sold as soon as she saw the blood in Big Ben's nose and the way #43(or the TV shampoo guy)took the ball away and kept running down the field to protect the ball carrier. I have to tell her today that Roethlisberger is a compulsive rapist. That may change her opinion.

Back