NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seyton_manning_feature.jpg

I hope he adds jumping off a building to his option list.

I do not know much about football, other than foosball is the devil, but that game between Atlanta and Green Bay has been fun to watch. Both QBs are pretty good to me, under rated, if you ask me. You do not hear their name in ESPN too often but they, IMHO, look very good to me both.

Rodgers is doing wonders with a team that seems unable to run the ball and Ryan is making every clutch pass. Of course, it is great to have a TE like Gonzalez in your team.

Stupid Chicago Bears cannot stop the criminal. Looks like the are going to blow a 12 point lead with less than 2 minutes to play.

Never mind. They recovered the On Side Kick. I was ready to hear all the Michael Vick is some sort of lesser god talk again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, so close to a W. At least we're still the front runners for the 1st pick. Can't believe it was Kasay that lost it for us though.

Go bears!!! I think the stats showed the bears handed Vick his first interception since 2006.
I think the Feds picked him off pretty good in '07...

We got Jags-Giants and Pack-Falcons at 1 PM in my area. Both were good games, I kept flipping back and forth. I lost both games in my weekly bet with the mrs. but they were entertaining to watch.

Back