NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steelers defense did not show up last night. Neither did the offense in the first half. I don't know what happened there. VTE, I would say that game was maybe more about the lack of Steelers than it was about the Pats.
I've not seen them play that bad all year, and that includes the pathetic showing in New Orleans.
The o-linemen missing for Pittsburgh made for a rough night for Roethlisberger. He was hurried all night and they couldn't get anything going.

I'm pass out tired right now though after staying up all night.
Agreed. Against a mediocre team, they may have been alright still, but the Pats were good enough to exploit the hell out of it.

It showed.

The Flaming Thumbtacks laid an egg against the Big Fish yesterday. I need Peyton Manning to keel over to have any chance of winning my AFC South bet.

For a team thats 4-4 the Redskins have gotten an awful lot of TV time this years. Not that Im complaining, but I would hope they could maybe step it up tonight and not embarass me. Another rib crushing sandwiching of Vick would be nice too.

wes-welker-tom-brady.png

I cannot understand the Manny Hating thing. The guy is just freaking good. On the other hand Brady is freaking good too. How can you hate one and not the other? Let me guess...you are a New England fan. It was a good game and Manning, for a guy that is that " good" , threw three pics. That is not good. Any backup QB can do that. At the end of the day the Pats did not win. They were walking backwards. Manning did lose it when he forced a throw.

I would call Satan a guy like Michael Vick. Is the only football player that I do not like, and not because his football, it is because he is a piece of trash. Period. Also he plays for the Eagles. As a football player he is incredible. It is the good thing about not having ties with any team. You can enjoy the game regardless the outcome.

How about Seymour? What a Gary Brown. He should be suspended for the rest of the season. What a coward!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, just saw that Vick and the Eagles and winning against the Giants. I am not watching that game. Do not want to see Vick doing his thing again.

Have under 30 seconds left to play? Give me Sanchez throwing to Holmes. Seems to be a safe bet the past few weeks!

Well,

The STEELERS made the Raiders look stupid. then I watched the end of the Pats-Colts game. Since the Pats made the Steelers look stupid last week, then beat the Colts this week, I'd say the Pats are once again the real deal.

Big Ben sucks anymore. Can we trade him for 1st pick and take Andrew Luck this year? that would be sweet.

Since the Pats made the Steelers look stupid last week, then beat the Colts this week, I'd say the Pats are once again the real deal.
They won, but the last 8 or 9 minutes of that game was agonizing for NE fans.

Assuming both the Pats and Jets win very winnable games Thursday, that Pats-Jets showdown in a couple weeks will probably decide the #1 seed in the AFC. I'm honestly surprised both are as good as they are.

^^^ NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND......

The Steelers still have the:

BILLS

RAVENS

BENGALS

JETS

PANTHERS

BROWNS

If they Beat all those, especially the JETS adn the RAVENS,

then......

still anything can happen

I am a certified Payton Manning hater. No reason really other then Ive always hated the Colts and thus Manning.

Im a bit of a closeted Patriots fan so I was glad to see them whooping up on the Steelers and Colts in the last few weeks.

Throw in another ugly win for the 'skins and it was a pretty good week for football.

Back