NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^My throwback socks (the hideous vertically striped ones from last year) couldn't put Denver over the top.

Also, thanks for making my Sunday afternoon stressful New England. I just wanted another good old fashioned romp like the MNF game vs. Miami. We were hollering at the TV loud enough that the dogs got scared and went upstairs.

Welcome back Deion Branch, lookin' sharp!

And what's up with some of that ultra conservative play calling Belichick? I know you're criticized for being too aggressive often enough, but did you include your ballsiness in the Moss trade? Ugh.

Oh well, a win's a win. I'll take 4-1 any year.

My wife and I do a friendly round of picks each week. I picked Tenn tonight (she picked Jax), so if the Thumbtacks win, we will be even for the season after 6 weeks. The winner of the season gets a Pats sweatshirt at the end of the year.

I cant believe how many turnovers there were in the 'Skins/Bears games. If you factor in the picked off pass that was called back on a penalty I think there were more interceptions then completed passes. Ugly win but Ill take it. GO REDSKINS!

Dallas and NY tonight. In the NFC BEast my hatred list (from most hated to least hated) goes:

1) Dallas

2) Philly

3) NY

Unfortunately due the 'Skins win and the Philly lose, Im going to need Dallas to beat the Giants tonight to keep Washington in striking distance of the top of the division. 'Tis a strange time when I would actually cheer for the Cowboys.

It's odd when you have to root for a rival to help your team. I wanted Miami to beat Pittsburgh yesterday. If the Pats won, there'd only be one other 5-1 team left, if they lost, they'd be tied with Miami but ahead on tiebreakers.

^^ Must rout for division foes to lose first, then worry about playoff placings within the AFC. Gotta win that division before all else. So go STEELERS. :D

I enjoyed the highlights from the Saints / Browns Game all those special teams trick plays looked good on the highlight real, plus any time the saints lose its a good thing :D

Back