NCEES exam pencils

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCEEScollection.jpg

The pencil ... ;) ... I threw that DAMN thing in the garbage for good luck. The other times I took the thing home for a souvenir. But this time the only souvenir I want is my DAMN License. I'll save the other pencils as souvenir ....

I'm taking the exam in October. I KNOW I'll need at least two, because I am rough on mechie pencils. I'll entertain offers to offset the cost of the exam.

The only other pencil that I've seen is a black NCEES pencil......

I used this bad boy on the EIT & LSIT

P205-A.jpg

Back in the good ole days, circa 1997 & 1999 :w00t:

I used this bad boy on the EIT & LSIT
P205-A.jpg

Back in the good ole days, circa 1997 & 1999 :w00t:
They can say whatever they want, but it doesn't make a lick of sense why we can't bring our own pencils and erasers.

Because of those double know spy cameras that can now fit on the end of a pencil. You could be 'selling' the test, by getting all James Bond on them.

At least thats my take, and as usual, I'm probably wrong.

I have a burgundy Pentel Twist-Erase QE517 0.7 mm model at the office. I'm pretty proud of it.
I definitely prefer the 0.7 mm lead over the 0.5.
I prefer the 0.7 - Pentel P207 light blue model (similar to the black one above).

I do keep a few 0.5 and one Pentel 0.9 mm's at my desk.

-Ray

I go thru 0.5s like a meth addict thru grandma's inheritance. 0.7 s the way to go.

Back