NCEES email in your inbox!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed in October. I never got a survey...

I did post some pictures of Spock on a few topics on these boards while I waited for the results though.

That seemed to work pretty well.

5 stars.... would Spock again.

I've heard from sources close to the exam that if you give them a nice survey review they lower the cut score for you.

That may explain why I failed twice. I didn't fill out the survey quick enough. Then when I passed I filled out within 10 minutes of getting the email.

That may explain why I failed twice. I didn't fill out the survey quick enough. Then when I passed I filled out within 10 minutes of getting the email.
This is all starting to add up. An engineer is only as good as the amount of time it takes to respond to a client.

Why would a survey only sample failed test takers anyway? Wouldn't you want the largest sample size possible and then you could compare the results in any which way you wanted? It's obvious trolling but hey, I have 3 weeks to kill 

I wish NCEES is that fast to grade all the exam sheets and separate passed and failed applicants within a week.

Therefore, it does not make any sense that NCEES had collected, graded and screened exam sheets within 4 days to send survey emails to potential failed applicants.  
How long could it possible take to grad a scantron? Unless there's more too it that just running a scantron, like QA.

and bonkers is a very nice way of putting how it will be in a few weeks. If people are getting this wound up after a few days??? Well....
If it's this tense now, these forums are gonna be a rubber room come Memorial Day.

I passed in October, and got the survey the following Thursday. Don't think there's much of a correlation. 

I think it is just exam day survey! nothing else because there is many passed and failed candidate recieved it whether after one week or 3 weeks following the exam.

Back