NCEES email in your inbox!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the exam on 4/21 and I just got the survey yesterday.  I wish I never came to this board, lol!

I got the survey as well and started to worry after reading this thread.  A quick google search led me back to the Examinee Guide which said to expect a survey 7-10 days after the exam.  

Capture 001.PNG

Just to confirm, I took the SE (and there's no way those are graded yet) and got a survey.

I've failed the PE twice before and have no clue when I got the survey. I think at least once, I didn't even get it. But yes, I got the survey already this time around!

Pretty sure they are just trolling/teasing us. I think that is the tradition around here. :rolleyes: <_<

I am pretty sure they send the survey to everyone at the same time. 

I also took the PE exam for the first time, and I did get the survey like everyone else, i dont think the time it took to get the survey has anything to do with how well you did on your test. We all need to relax and just wait for official results and then be self judgmental. After reading some of the comments about if you got the survey you failed and I am not going to lie it make me feel bad, to say the least, but its not official note, so lets just wait, and for those of you that already passed the PE test and are posting negative messages, its NOT COOL! 

I wish NCEES is that fast to grade all the exam sheets and separate passed and failed applicants within a week. My test was in Texas on Friday (21st of April). 22nd and 23rd April were weekends which means nothing had been done on those two days. I got survey e-mail on 27th of April. How can it be possible to even collect all the exam materials within 4 days (April 23-26)? Therefore, it does not make any sense that NCEES had collected, graded and screened exam sheets within 4 days to send survey emails to potential failed applicants.  

I wish NCEES is that fast to grade all the exam sheets and separate passed and failed applicants within a week. My test was in Texas on Friday (21st of April). 22nd and 23rd April were weekends which means nothing had been done on those two days. I got survey e-mail on 27th of April. How can it be possible to even collect all the exam materials within 4 days (April 23-26)? Therefore, it does not make any sense that NCEES had collected, graded and screened exam sheets within 4 days to send survey emails to potential failed applicants.  
THEY JUST KNOW WHO FAILED!

Or, they just sent out a survey.  Whatever.

I also took the PE exam for the first time, and I did get the survey like everyone else, i dont think the time it took to get the survey has anything to do with how well you did on your test. We all need to relax and just wait for official results and then be self judgmental. After reading some of the comments about if you got the survey you failed and I am not going to lie it make me feel bad, to say the least, but its not official note, so lets just wait, and for those of you that already passed the PE test and are posting negative messages, its NOT COOL! 
All ethics out the door for engineers...Was ethics even a portion of the PE?

When I passed I didn't even get my notification from NCEES that results were released and able to be viewed until about 5-6 hours after I already noticed they had been posted on NCEES (because I was refreshing the NCEES website non-stop :D )

When I passed I didn't even get my notification from NCEES that results were released and able to be viewed until about 5-6 hours after I already noticed they had been posted on NCEES (because I was refreshing the NCEES website non-stop :D )
i just wait until this forum becomes bonkers

i just wait until this forum becomes bonkers
and bonkers is a very nice way of putting how it will be in a few weeks. If people are getting this wound up after a few days??? Well....

Back