NCAA Tourney

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wound up with Kansas taking it. Kentucky wont last too long (unfortunately) and i cant bring myself to vote for Duke or NC. So....

GO JAYHAWKS!!!

I clicked on the link last night before the password was there and I didn't need it...I'm I going to have to redo my bracket?

I really hate how year after year Duke is given the easy region. Most of that hatred stems from me being an NC fan though...

Today is March 14th. ( www.steaknbj.com )

Its only fitting.

(Was last year's password too. I just re-upped the group, so if you were a member before and signed in with Yahoo account, probably didn't really need password, just the link above)

I'm in. And all you Duke haters, fear not. Each year I did not pick them to win, they won. I picked them this year, so they will most assuredly not win. You're welcome.

I'm a little confused. How were we able to pick the top 64 teams if the bottom 4 haven't played yet?

I'm a little confused. How were we able to pick the top 64 teams if the bottom 4 haven't played yet?
Yep. You just pick either Georgetown or VCU/USC, for instance. I'm not sure if you make your picks on Wednesday afternoon if it will have the winners of the play-in games inserted into the brackets.

^Most brackets are giving you until tip-off of the first round on Thursday to see how the play-in games turn out. It's no longer just Cupcake St. vs. Pushover U. for the right to get destroyed by Kansas.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Most brackets are giving you until tip-off of the first round on Thursday to see how the play-in games turn out. It's no longer just Cupcake St. vs. Pushover U. for the right to get destroyed by Kansas.
Yeah it is. Well...not for Kansas, but for OSU and Pitt. The other two will be tests for a #6 seed (G'town) and a #7 seed (WVU).

WVU is actually a 5 seed, and many think Clemson will knock them off. I also think USC has a good chance of beating #6 G'town.

This years bracket seems like a mess. Some of the seeds are just baffling to me. Florida a #2 seed despite being ranked 15th and losing in the SEC championship??? That doesnt seem right. Four Big East teams in one bracket? Yes I realize a lot got in but cramming four in one bracket was a little much.

I will say though the collective cry that went up from Lexington when Kentucky got a #4 seed could be heard here in Louisville. Ahhh...those sweet sweet blue tears; that is what fuels me through March Madness.

Back