NCAA Tourney

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's really crazy is that I should have left my original picks in place. I could be 29-32 instead of 26-32

I had Washington, Temple, and UCLA all winning, and went and changed those right before the tourney started.

I also had Ohio State over Notre Dame in the final, but changed it to Kansas over Ohio State. I hope that last minute change doesn't come back to bite me either.

:(

My buckeyes looked like an NBA team against George Mason last night. Even if you take out the 8 billion 3 pointers they were making at will, it's amazing how unselfish a team they really are. I was watching plays where they had the wide open shot 2 or 3 times, and still made the extra pass. As much as I wanted to see them put up 100, it was nice to see them to just run the clock out at the end. The only time I can see them having any sort of difficulty is against a team with some size under the hoop to challenge them on those offensive rebounds. They were just waaaaaay too big for GMU to do anything against.

Can't say I'm losing any sleep over Syracuse laying a turd in their part of the bracket, either :D

Of course, when I called my oldest sister at halftime who has been busting my balls all week about the game since she's a GMU grad student, I believe her words were something along the lines of "F*ck you, f*ck you, not hearing it, f*ck you, go to Hell, f*ck you, *click*."

Pitt, Syracuse, Purdue, and Notre Dame all fell in the 2nd round. That hurts my bracket, but I suspect it hurt a lot of others too.

Cuse really hurt mine b/c I had them in the championship game, but I still have 6 elite 8 teams and 3 of my final 4 still alive (including my overall champion).

Cuse really hurt mine b/c I had them in the championship game, but I still have 6 elite 8 teams and 3 of my final 4 still alive (including my overall champion).
I only have half my elite 8 still active, but 3/4 of the final 4, and both in the championship game are still active.

Forgot about it until today, and I can't access it from work. Looks like I'm out.

But my original Final Four are still alive!

Back