NCAA Tourney

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This years bracket seems like a mess. Some of the seeds are just baffling to me. Florida a #2 seed despite being ranked 15th and losing in the SEC championship??? That doesnt seem right. Four Big East teams in one bracket? Yes I realize a lot got in but cramming four in one bracket was a little much.
I will say though the collective cry that went up from Lexington when Kentucky got a #4 seed could be heard here in Louisville. Ahhh...those sweet sweet blue tears; that is what fuels me through March Madness.
I've heard the pissing and moaning from Big Blue fans for 2 days now. I hope WVU throws them a pounding in the 2nd round.

Although we may have handed it to them last year and made it to the Final Four, don't expect the same from :wv: I'm not sure if we can win first round, let alone the 2nd

we are not the team of last year

I can see that 'National Work Production Redux Day' is in full effect for wil.

How does Louisville lose to Morehead ... I mean ... really?!
JR
I didn't see the game (except the last minute) but rebounding and free throws...what Louisville is bad at.

Preston! got hurt midway through the 2nd half (he's the heart of the team) and I read they collapsed from there.

We played like **** and Morehead didn't. Simple as that. Louisville didn't score their first point until 6:12 into the game. They didn't get the lead until 27 seconds left in the 1st half. It was just a piss poor performance all the way around. There are no excuses. Louisville just got beat by the better team.

If you asked me before the tourney how Louisville would fare, I would have said "Well, we could win the whole thing, or we could lose in the first game." The team is bi-polar. Sometimes they show up to play, sometimes they don't.

So much for the big UConn upset that all the "experts" were predicting.

I thought I was dead last...at least I was yesterday evening when I checked...woohoo if I moved up the ladder a little

Back