NCAA Tourney

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in!

My wife is winning my office pool, and I'm in second one point behind her. She picked it out in about 4 minutes the night before we went on vacation.

I don't care if someone at work wins, but if she does, I'll never hear the end of it. She killed me for years at NFL pick-ems until I won by 1 game this year.

I watched all of the BYU game, most of the UConn game and fell asleep during Dukes loss (dang it). I had never watched Jimmer play before, but man I wish I had. He would shoot from the bleachers and hit it (at least 3 of 15 times)! Its a shame BYU lost, but like one of the guys said, it was a great player against a great team and he just couldn't pull it off without some help scoring or rebounding. I don't know what last night did to my bracket but that was some good basketball. The kids were at Grandmas, so I got to watch basketball from 6:30 to 9:30 without breaking up a single fight or changing a single diaper. Awesome!!

Ugh. Picked a bad night for the worst shooting % of the year.

Mixed feelings on the UNC/Kentucky game. On one hand Im bummed that my favorite team lost (UNC), but on the other hand Im happy that Kentucky's win put me in the money for my office pools. If Kentucky wins again (but loses in the championship game), I get 5th in one and the current final four puts me in a lock to win the 2nd.

Last edited:
What a weekend to be a UK fan. They have not looked like this all year. Something happened to them a couple months ago and they haven't stopped. Im going to stop doubting and hope for anther championship.

Office pool is over. No one picked ANY of the Final 4 teams.

So it looks like Dex and I are tied for first (in the original bracket), even though all our scores are pretty horrible. Does that mean its over?

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like Dex and I are tied for first (in the original bracket), even though all our scores are pretty horrible. Does that mean its over?
When I logged in earlier, it said you had 1 more point available, but I dont know where.

I had more games picked correctly(38 vs your 36), but had 0 of the final four, where as your bracket was better towards the later stages. Maybe you get 1 more point at tip-off.

Wow. I guess last night was proof that any team can get lucky on any given day. Butler should be embarrassed to have even shown up, and UConn should be embarrassed to consider themselves a championship team after that debacle. That entire game looked like a bad high school flashback, and if UConn didn't average about 6" more in height at just about every position, I doubt they'd have even cracked 50 points themselves.

Back