NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fed ex has not been in today so sorry nothing to report

ncees said maybe tomorrow
Thanks for the update engineergirl! I really appreciate it. Just curious - would it be possible for you to track the package from NCEES? If they sent it by FedEx there will be a tracking number and it will have the expected date of delivery. All you would need is to enter the tracking number in the box at the following link and it will tell you all the details:

http://www.fedex.com/us/pckgenvlp/track/index.html

If you had the scheduled delivery date, that would save you the time of giving us updates here several times a day. Just a thought...

fed ex has not been in today so sorry nothing to report

ncees said maybe tomorrow
Thanks for the update engineergirl! I really appreciate it. Just curious - would it be possible for you to track the package from NCEES? If they sent it by FedEx there will be a tracking number and it will have the expected date of delivery. All you would need is to enter the tracking number in the box at the following link and it will tell you all the details:

http://www.fedex.com/us/pckgenvlp/track/index.html

If you had the scheduled delivery date, that would save you the time of giving us updates here several times a day. Just a thought...
I think this is precisely why more board people and even ncees people don't post on these boards. I'm sure they'd like to let you know what's going on so everyone doesn't keep calling them. so that's what engineergirl has done. But that's not enough - everyone wants more. plus when someone calls them or e-mails them and then posts everything on a message board, that makes those state people not want to say anything for fear of being mis-interpreted. So they just roll with the standard 10-12 weeks..... IMHO.

I think this is precisely why more board people and even ncees people don't post on these boards. I'm sure they'd like to let you know what's going on so everyone doesn't keep calling them. so that's what engineergirl has done. But that's not enough - everyone wants more. plus when someone calls them or e-mails them and then posts everything on a message board, that makes those state people not want to say anything for fear of being mis-interpreted. So they just roll with the standard 10-12 weeks..... IMHO.
Engineergirl has bent over backwards to keep us updated. Think of all the time she has spent reading the 100+ posts on this thread and responding to them - all on a voluntary basis. In my opinion it would be a time-saver for her if NCEES will provide the tracking number and she can find out the scheduled delivery date. At the same time, if we knew an exact date, it would save us a lot of time checking this thread. Seems like a win-win to me. Obviously engineergirl has to make the call on whether or not it makes sense for her to pursue the suggestion.

I think this may be worse for you guys than just waiting....you're now waiting on someone to tell you they have the results, then you'll be waiting on getting the results!!! lol

It'll come, enjoy the process! (NOTE: I had to enjoy the process 4 times before it was actually enjoyable!)

I'm signing out of this board...it's like a bad drug. I shall wait for my mail package or one of my friends to call me and tell me I passed/failed...

Good luck to all! I hope to NOT see you in April!!!!

I think this may be worse for you guys than just waiting....you're now waiting on someone to tell you they have the results, then you'll be waiting on getting the results!!! lol
It'll come, enjoy the process! (NOTE: I had to enjoy the process 4 times before it was actually enjoyable!)
Nah, I like this. It gives me something to do.

Nah, I like this. It gives me something to do.

I don't suppose Fed Ex is coming today. Maybe we will hear something at 4 and get results tomorrow.

I wonder what Fedex's last day to ship to guarantee arrival by Christmas?
probably the day before they sent the package! In all seriousness, the package is only traveling 4-6 hours by truck so it can't possibly take that long from when they send it to when it arrives.

As I mentioned before based on history the NC results would not be out until 12/18 (at the earliest) and today is not 12/18. If all the states receive the results at about the same time the only difference is their internal process. I know Virginia actually sends you a score (pass or fail) so that may take additional time vs a state that does not. The other factor is vacation as next week is Christmas. Personally I am taking the next two weeks off and enjoying the holidays. For me the stress comes when I know the results are posted. I have gone through this twice so I know what it feels like.

Keep the posts coming as they are pretty funny especially the one that is instruction engineergirl how to track a package although if I was her I may take some offense to it.

I just snagged some free food from the break room. That'll keep me occupied for a little while.

Please everyone lay off engineergirl......she is the woman! I have known her for about a year since this is my 3rd time taking this F'n exam and she is an awesome, awesome person. Hopefully these results will be here today because I am sick of drinking to make myself fall asleep. I can't stop thinking about it and this board is driving me bananas!

Please everyone lay off engineergirl......she is the woman! I have known her for about a year since this is my 3rd time taking this F'n exam and she is an awesome, awesome person. Hopefully these results will be here today because I am sick of drinking to make myself fall asleep. I can't stop thinking about it and this board is driving me bananas!
I would just like to state for the record that Engineergirl is the one person in this whole process that has been helpfull and courtious. Thank you very much engineergirl for any updates. Lets not get stressed out and lose perspective and take it out on the woman who is helping us just because we don't like the situation.

I couldn't take it...I'm back for more of this drug! Hey I have an idea, why doesn't someone start running random numbers into the fexed tracking page and see if you can come across the PE Results Package....lol.

I initially read this as "she is A woman" and I was about to go all high and mighty on you in defense of my gender. However, "she is THE woman" is an aptly deserved title.

Just thought I'd chime in and thank engineergirl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back