NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ENGINEERGIRL - Is this just for NC or will all states be delayed due to the problem from NCEES? I am personally interested in SC...
Thanks for your updates!
just the 7 states our lady is in charge of. each person at ncees that grades the exam has 7 states out of the 7 states nc lady is in charge of one of them will be late.
I'm sorry, I apologize for my ignorance in advance but I am having a stupid day and am not sure I understand what is going on. Are you saying that the PE results for NC will be late? Thanks
i am saying i was told one of the 7 states nc included. had problems and would be late so we have a 1 out of 7 chance of nc being late.

fedex has not been in today nothing yet

Thanks for the update....this is absolutely killing me....who invented this stupid board? I keep refreshing every minute to see any updates....forget it, I'm going to the bar, my blood pressure is raging.

Thanks for the update Engineergirl. I know we must be annoying with constant questions so thank you for putting up with us. I'll go back to constant refreshing of this page now waiting for a post about fedex delivering! Thanks again.

Thanks for the update....this is absolutely killing me....who invented this stupid board? I keep refreshing every minute to see any updates....forget it, I'm going to the bar, my blood pressure is raging.
I know. I don't think I was as stressed out about finding out until I found this board...it's great info, though...

So what's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Claus?
Santa only has 3 Ho's, Ho Ho Ho!!!!

Maybe everyone should stop ordering Christmas presents online because that's slowing down FedEx's ability to deliver PE results....argghhh!!!!

I think I'm going crazy.....!!!!!!(*&%#*(*)(#*%

Thanks engineergirl! With racing hearts and bated breath we all await your every post. :bowdown:

No kidding. I would never be this anxious if it were not for this forum. Oh well, it makes for a good laugh.

Thanks Engineergirl.

And the post about wanting the SC results. Check the other threads...it looks like some may have already gotten their results from SC.

Hoping the best for everybody.

Trent: Is she looking at me?

Sue: No man.

Trent: What about now, is she looking at me now?

Sue: No!

Trent: Ok how about now, is she looking now?

Sue: Dude. No. Wait. Yeah she is.

So how many times have you hit the refresh button today??? lol...
Lost track, but maybe 10 in the last hour. On Monday this thread had 2000 views. As of this moment it has 5398! There must be a bunch of us who are all wearing out the refresh button.

sorry still no fed ex yet today 400 pm is the next time they come if anything is coming today

so check back after 400 pm today

Back