NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks engineergirl! At least knowing the results are delayed a little later than usual will save us all from having high pulse rates every time we check here for the next two weeks. B)

from what i have heard they will be late this go around. some problem at ncees. more like after Christmas but that's just a guess on ncees part. i should know more next weeksorry
That sucks. I was hoping to find out before I left for Christmas vacation, but it looks like that won't happen. Oh well, thanks for the info engineergirl!

maybe it means they are throwing more questions out than usual b/c the test was hard!
According to some other posts here on the board the LA results are already being posted by the state, so whatever NCEES decided regarding questions must already be finalized. That being the case, I wonder what other problems NCEES could have encountered that would cause a delay?

OK, now I'm throwing my hat into the ring. The wait is killing me. I just want to know!

Just for reference, the next PE registration # on the ncbels website will be 036135, so once that number goes up, and it shows new North Carolina residents as PE's, then we will know...

We might be getting results tomorrow. I spoke with NCEES and they told that they are being sent today to NC. They usually send it Fed Ex so it should be there tomorrow before 10 or 11 am. Not sure how long it takes for the NC board to go thru them, but at the earliest, I would imagine we might know tomorrow afternoon, otherwise Thursday. Sleep well and grab a drink tonight......might be the last night that you are a lowly FE, I hope! Good luck everyone.

We might be getting results tomorrow. I spoke with NCEES and they told that they are being sent today to NC. They usually send it Fed Ex so it should be there tomorrow before 10 or 11 am. Not sure how long it takes for the NC board to go thru them, but at the earliest, I would imagine we might know tomorrow afternoon, otherwise Thursday. Sleep well and grab a drink tonight......might be the last night that you are a lowly FE, I hope! Good luck everyone.

No, I do not work for NCBELS.....I am just super Anxious and kind of know how the system works!!!! I need to pass the Mother F'er. It's slowly killing me, but if I fail again, I'll just take it in the spring. I actually put some effort into studying this time, so I am feeling a little more confident than the past exams. We'll see, if I pass, I'll see you guys at the bar and drinks are on me!

I just called NCBELS and this is what I was told (verbatim):

"NCEES isn't allowed to tell anyone if or when results have been shipped out, we haven't heard a thing regarding results."

I talked to them about an hour ago and they told me they are going out today......maybe they slipped, who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to them about an hour ago and they told me they are going out today......maybe they slipped, who knows?

update we will be doing comity licenses this week about 30 to 40 people so the PE registration # will go up

when i sign for the fed ex box with the exam results i will let everyone now

update we will be doing comity licenses this week about 30 to 40 people so the PE registration # will go up

Question: did anyone take the SE II in NC this time? Did you get their results as well?

I hope you guys appreciate what enineergirl is doing. I wish someone from CO had done this b4 they were a direct notification state.

Back