NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time poster - future third time taker.

Just wanted to be apart of this thread. Im keeping my fingers crossed till about June.

In the packet there's mention of a Recognition Ceremony. Anybody gone to one? What happens at one of these. Also, I guess I'm planning to go to the one in Charlotte, go Niners!

Premature? Yes.

But I just can't help myself. Really looking forwarding to seeing this thread get hot again (or a new one just like it)

I've been checking this board too from time to time waiting to see when people started up again. It doesn't seem like it has been 23 days, 16 hours, 11 minutes, and 16 seconds since I thought "what the hell is up with all these Geotech problems?!?!"

I too am eagerly waiting. And I need to stop checking NCBELS cause they keep posting comity people and I keep hoping it's new licenses...

bump.... has anyone gotten results?

The current count is at 36735 Kenneth Zur

I swear it was around 36377 in January.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's all of the out of state people being processed first... I believe Mr. Zur was from SC if I remember correctly......

I am NERVOUS.

I think I probably type in 36736 about a dozen times a day hoping it pops up.... I just want to know now.

It's all of the out of state people being processed first... I believe Mr. Zur was from SC if I remember correctly......

I am NERVOUS.

I think I probably type in 36736 about a dozen times a day hoping it pops up.... I just want to know now.

I'm right there with you! They told me they post comity people every second Thursday, so every second Thursday I've had a mini heart attack until I remember that.

C'mon already... post them!

If memory serves, it took 54 days for the results to come in last time. (I took the October 2009 exam)

Looking forward to seeing this thread heat up again.... good luck to everyone!

and we're still waiting. I just talked to the very kind folks at NCEES and the PE results have not yet been sent to the NCBELS, but they expect them to be sent sometime this week.

at least now I can stop checking every blasted 5 minutes!

you were only refreshing every 5 minutes? Glad you posted the update though...I'll see if I can hold off checking emails and all forum posts every 30 seconds..

I wonder if engineergirl will come back, or if she's tired of the same craziness every 6 months? I hope she does - it's nice to have official information!

and we're still waiting. I just talked to the very kind folks at NCEES and the PE results have not yet been sent to the NCBELS, but they expect them to be sent sometime this week.
at least now I can stop checking every blasted 5 minutes!

6 months ago I did what you guys are doing now with the attempt at tracking everything step by step. Trust me, it isn't worth it. You will drive yourself nuts with things like trying to figure out how it can take 6 days for a package to get from NCBELS to NCEES. Also, you haven't gotten to the point where angry nerd PE's try to pretend they are funny and make posts like "NC RESULTS ARE IN!" and then follow it up with how they got their results 3 years ago. I will probably get angry replies from the "funny" PE's just for questioning their hilarity.

Bottom line is the results are going to come out later than you had hoped no matter what source you are trying to follow so just find a nice escape from reality in violent video games or mind altering drugs.

And what the hell is this ----> :wanker:

With that being said, I'm still going to go to www.ncbels.org every 5 min and type in 36736

Back