Mythbusters: Airplane on a Conveyor Belt

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^wussy island boy! You need to come back to CO, where Denver had a high of 16 today!
yes, it was a great morning to have a flat tire to change :smileyballs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dleg, it will be -15 degrees in the twin cities this weekend.

You can stop by and sample some beer I made if you want. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it was a great morning to have a flat tire to change :smileyballs:
Ouch!

Dleg, I have been to the Minnesota State fair, and one of the first things you learn is that ANYTHING can be put on a stick and deep fried (like hot dish and scotch eggs)! It is not for the faint of heart (or weak hearted for that matter, as you will likely have a heart attack).

It's true, I have turned into a temperature wuss. I mean, it's to be expected, living in a place that is in the Guinness Book for having the world's "most equitable temperature", which is generally about 85. That might change by about 5 degrees between winter and summer, but I'm tellin' you, the low humidity makes it feel like 72 on winter evenings! Brrrrr!
Bite my -1 degree butt.

It's not frozen but I'm thinking of a way so that my stout doesn't get THAT cold.

It tastes better at room temp, right?

Ironically.....in my office RIGHT NOW....it's 66.6 degrees! Is this telling me something????

Seriously.....WTF?
I knew a girl in high school who's license plate, not a personalized one, said HLL 666.

a former co-worker of mine still has the license plate DAD 812, it was not personalized either, but we always joked that his daughter ordered it for him.

HFS!
REAL AIRPLANE, REAL CONVEYOR BELT! HELL YES!!!!!!!!!
SM1583~Cartman-Sweet-Posters.jpg

I can't believe the idiot pilot in that clip said that his plane will sit there like a stack of bricks.what a dumbass
I had the same thought. It's further proof that you don't have to be a mental giant to fly a plane. Definitely not a guy I would let take the left seat in anything I was riding in.

I'd like to see each presidential hopeful give their answer as to what will happen. That might decide my vote. (If I could vote :( )

Hey! That's a good idea. And all the candidates are in town for tomorrow's primary. Since I have the afternoon off, maybe I'll try and hit a few Q&A sessions.

^ The Democrats will blame the Republicans for shooting down legislation to make the plane's emissions more environmentally friendly.

The Republicans will blame the Democrats for a loose stance on immigration reform, causing more illegals to fly on the planes and resulting in longer delays at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back